the propose

Applejack enter the cafeteria to see fluttershy and the girls sitting their table just eating.

Applejack: "it's time."

She walk to the table with the girls and front of fluttershy who sitting with rainbow dash and sunset shimmer then she said, "fluttershy darling." She turn her head at the right see her girlfriend with nervous look as she said, "yes my love." Applejack get down with one knee to pulled out small black box from skirt pocket and open to reveal 3k diamond with her cutie mark on it and she said, "fluttershy, will you marry me." She got tears come down on her cheeks and warm smile on her face as she said, "yes I do married you my love." She put the ring on her fiance ring finger.

They heard cheering and clapping from everyone at the background as they begin kiss in the lips for 2 seconds.

Rainbow: "way to go guys."

Pinkie: "yay, I'm making engagement party on Tuesday afternoon."

Sunset: "congratulations girls.

Sci twi: "I'm very proud of you, girls."

"Congratulations girls."

They saw captain black, el toro, batgirl, Pj (aka experiment 133), tohru, iron fist, and the thing with warm smile as applejack said, "thank you sir. So what y'all doing here."

Captain black: "we Intel about the 4th oni mask location at attack on titan universe. I need two people join  tohru, pj, iron fist, batgirl, the thing, and robert james on Monday to team up with new allies on trost distract. Because uncle will be busy with important client about ancient Chinese jewels."

Derpy shimmer walk up to them with warm smile on her face and said, "I'll go sir because I learn the chant and making ingredients from uncle with sunset shimmer."

Sci twi decided to join them too and said, "I'm joining them too, sir." Captain black with warm smile on his face and said, "excellent, We found removal ingredient spell is rare Japanese seaweed at the ocean of Langley falls."

Derpy: "got it captain. I'll do it on Saturday afternoon."

Sunset: "that's my wife."

Meanwhile at trost district with connie wondering through the town with several scouts doing a patrol bit.

Male scout regiment #1: "after this, we get some drinks."

Male scout regiment #12: "you said it, buddy."

Then all of sudden tarakudo come out from the floor to surprise them as he said, "well, well, well. What we do have here. Scouts regiments."

Female Scout regiment #1: "what the hell is that?"

Tarakudo: "tell me to find the location of  4th oni mask."

Male scout regiment #1: "the what?"

Connie pull out an onion from his pocket to held it front of tarakudo become scared look on his face to see the onion and connie said, "stay back tarakudo. Don't get even closer to us or I throw the onion at you."

Tarakudo: "i see famous doctor strange handed an onions to you and your friends to scare me off."

Connie become angry at tarakudo and says: "that's right, you bastard. He will back here soon and tell us who's coming here to join us find oni mask."

Tarakudo: "fine. Farewell mortals. But beware me and my henchmen come back here to find oni mask."

He disappeared like a flash to make several scouts become confused to look at Connie as one of regiment scout begin to speak, "What's he talking about cadet springer."

Connie: "he talking about 4th oni mask of his general so he created many shadowkhans to engulf 4th worlds into enetral darkness."

Male scout regiment #1: "what are you serious cadet."

Connie: "yes I'm very serious."

Male scout regiment #1: "did commander Erwin and pixis know about it."

Connie: "yup."

Then all of sudden a orange portal show up in 3 feet to them and doctor strange come out the portal to see connie and several scouts with warm smile as he said, "good news my dear boy. There people coming here on Monday to help you find the oni mask."

Connie: "really that's awesome. Who is it, doc."

Doctor strange: " pj, twilight sparkle, derpy shimmer, batgirl, tohru, iron fist, the thing, and Robert james. "

Connie: "thank you for telling that, doc."

Doctor strange: "no problem at all my boy."

[New chapter is out]