hospital visit by the family

Inside of canterlot city hospital second floor at room 22c right next to the nurse desk.

In the room with flash and christy family amaze to see twins boys being held by their mother arms.

Reggie: "they're so adorable."

Mrs. Sentry: "they look like you, flash."

Flash: "yup."

Pauly give playful punch on his brother left shoulder with sly grin on her face and said, "congratulations goofball to become a father."

Flash: "thanks sis."

Mr. Pavise: "I'm so proud to be grandpa for my grandsons."

Mrs. Pavise: "meet me too, honey."

Tommy: "I'm become godfather to them."

First base begin to smile on his face to give thumb up at tommy Oliver become the godfather and said, "good job tom."

Tommy: "thanks little buddy."

Reggie: "who's staying with Christy for tonight."

Flash: "me, of course for tonight Then tomorrow Pauly and ruby sword stay with her after that mom and viper stay with her then after that sunset shimmer and derpy. Than back to me."

First base: "good plan bro."

Pauly: "awesome, girl time with my bestie."

Reggie: "how many days you staying in the hospital?"

Christy: "5 days."

Tommy got idea inside of his head then look at his godchildren with sly grin on his face, "sonic, chris. I got surprised for you two." And twins become confused look on their faces at their godfather surprise. He pulled out master morpher from his pocket and said, "Dino thunder, power up."  his morpher to begin to glow and transform into dino thunder black ranger just amaze the twins and first base.

Tommy: "I'm a power ranger in my day."

First base: "That's awesome."

He power down back to his regular form to see his godchildren become happy to see their godfather become power ranger for a first time.

Christy: "they like it, tommy."

Tommy: "I knew it."

Flash: "I'm going to call rainbow, if they okay to bring rainbow quartz to see the twins tomorrow afternoon."

Christy: "of course babe, go ahead."

Tommy pulled out green spinosaurus morpher inside the pocket and put it on Christy hospital table to surprise christy bit and said, "that's mean I'm going to be Dino thunder green ranger."

Tommy: "yup."

Christy: "awesome."

First base: "lucky."

[New chapter is out for this story]