big Mac meet bonsly

Everyone exit the school towards the parking lot to get in the cars or walking on the sidewalk towards home. Then big mac waiting for her girlfriend to get out of school from the parking lot while leaning against passenger door with crossed arms.

Peter bread: "hey big mac."

Big mac: "howdy."

"Hey honey."

He smiled to see his girlfriend running towards with bonsly on her arms and stopped running front of him to give a quick kiss on the lips.

Big mac: "how's school today, doll."

Suger belle: "it was great."

He look down to see Pokemon on sugar belle arms with confused look on his face, "is that a Pokemon? Darling." And sugar belle replies back with her boyfriend question, "yup. He decided to stay here forever and I take care of him for now on. Am I right little guy."

Bonsly: "bonsly, bonsly."

Big mac: "that's great, honey."

Then suddenly 15 ninja chimps come out from the bushes to surprise big mac and the others.

Garden grove: "what the?"

Big mac become little bit angry at the ninja chimps, "you guys are back."

One of the ninja chimps to begin speak with Japanese accent, "indeed farmer one. Tarakudo sent us here to teach you a lesson."

Sugar belle told night glider to hold bonsly join her boyfriend, melon mint, and party favor going up against ninja chimps to doing kung fu fighting pose.

"May I join you guys."

They moved their heads to the right become surprised to see tigress and po show up in time.

Carlos: "alright pickup is here."

Po: "alright you ninja chimps to get ready feel the thunder and taste the fist of awesomeness."

[New chapter is out for this story today]