welcome home the twins

On Saturday at flash sentry house with principal celestia, vice principal luna, tommy Oliver, reggie, first base,  sandalwood, and mrs. Sentry who's waiting for flash and Christy coming with the twins from the hospital.

Celestia: "I'm very excited to see my god children for a first time."

Tommy: "you said it sister besides I'm godfather to them."

She turned at tommy with shocked surprise on her face and said, "really, I'm proud of you, tommy to be the godfather for the twins." They fist bump to each other to become godparents and heard the car beeping.

They spotted flash car towards them as first say with huge grin on his face, "they're home." Flash parked his car in the driveway and he turned off the engine as celestia and tommy went both side of the car to see sonic and Chris sitting in their seats to look at them with a smile on their face then they open the door to unbuckle them and get them up to carry in their arms.

Celestia: "greetings sonic, chris. I'm celestia and your godmother."

They begin to giggle to meet their godmother for a first time as luna walk behind her sister to see the twins too as she said to flash, "they're look very adorable and handsome like you, mr. Sentry."

Flash: "hehe, thanks vice principal luna."

Christy: "that's why I love him."

Meanwhile at ocean of langley falls ocean on the boat with derpy in scuba gear on, stan Smith, Jackson, and dick Reynolds.

Derpy: "thanks guys for helping me to find rare Japanese seaweed to make mask removal spell on Monday."

Stan: "no problem mrs. Shimmer."

Dick: "mention at all derpy."

She put mask and snorkel to enter the ocean to find rare Japanese seaweed and spotted 3 seaweeds in 1 mile to her as she begin swimming faster towards them and grab one long seaweed from the ground.

Derpy: "(thought) perfect it's done."

She swim back to the boat and went up to the ocean as she enter the boat to take mask and snorkel off.

Stan: "you got the seaweed, derpy."

Derpy: "sure do, stan."

Jackson: "alright."

[New chapter is out]