pixel pizazz new mission assignment

Pixel pizazz hanging out on the school steps with mystery mint and lightning dust talking about going to movies on Friday with their boyfriends in the morning at 7:00 am.

"Greetings girls."

They saw captain black approach them with warm smile on his face and pixel said, "hello captain black, good morning."

Captain black: "you too, ms. Pizazz. Listen I got a mission for you."

Pizazz: "what kind of mission?"

Captain: "we Intel about 3rd oni mask location at the town called herkleton oaks, Maryland. You team up with Jackie chan, tohru, uncle chan, & captain super captain."

Pizazz become happy about it for her mission assignment to find 2nd oni mask at herkleton oaks and said, "when we going there, sir?" Captain black replied the answer with her question, "on Thursday at 3:00 pm so taking the plane over there soon as possible."

Pizazz: "alright."

Lighting dust: "not bad girl."

Mystery mint: "yeah."

"May I join you guys for a adventure."

They spotted Rainbine walk to them with sly grin on her face and lightning dust said, "rainbine, What are you doing here exactly?"

Rainbine: "I heard everything inside my earpiece. Duh, besides I need a break from rarifruit nagging mood swings at the house."

Mystery mint was shock to hear rarifruit mood swings and there only one thing is she pregnant.

Lighting dust: "she having a baby."

Rainbine: "yup, I will become cyborg Mother/father ever."

Captain Black: "great rainbine, but you learn parenthood to become a mother and I know three people to help you when get back from the mission."

Rainbine: "who?"

Captain black: "lynn loud, Francine smith, and bill green."

Rainbine: "oh."

[New chapter is out]