ex-girlfriend chat

Flash going to Mr. Berry chemistry class for 3rd period but kinda nervous and excited about his girlfriend at the hospital from last night and going to labor in any minute.

"Flash."

He turned around to see his ex-girlfriend with warm smile on her face while holding her books and he said, "hey sunset." And she become worried to see her ex boyfriend face and said, "are you okay, flash?"

Flash: "kinda, I'm worried and excited going to be father of twin boys when they coming out."

Sunset: "I know, you going to be a great dad for your boys."

Flash: "really."

Sunset: "yup."

Flash: "your right sunset, I'm going to be a great dad for my boys."

Sunset: "that's the spirit."

Flash: "oh by the way, which honeymoon you and derpy going to after the wedding over?"

Sunset: "Hawaii."

Flash: "that's radical idea for a honeymoon."

Sunset: "thanks."

They bid farewell each other to go separate ways towards their classes and flash arrive at chemistry class just about to sit down on his desk in the front row then suddenly his phone just rang.

Flash: "someone calling me?"

He grab his phone from his pocket to answer it then he put it on his ear and says, "hello."

Dr. Stable: "Mr. Sentry."

Flash: "what's up doc, you need something?"

Dr. Stable: "your girlfriend is in labor now."

Flash: "WHAT!?!"

got attention everyone in this classroom and flash said, "okay, I'll be there doc in 2 minutes."

Dr. Stable: "sounds good."

He hang up the phone and put it inside his pocket then look up at soarin with warm smile on his face and said, "you take me to the hospital."

Soarin: "no problem dude."

Mr. Berry: "good luck mr. Sentry."

Gilda: "yeah, go for it father of the year."

They exit the classroom to the hallway towards the parking lot to soarin red hummer who parked in the parking lot.

[New chapter is out for this story]