luke first love sight

Inside the office of stakeout team, Bertholdt hoover and luke cis. Their office has two picture of themselves hanging on the wall in the right, three cabinets, and two desk in both sides and They doing nothing.

Knock Knock Knock

Luke: "come in."

The door opened really wide by person to be annie Leonhart and ymir in their uniform enter the office that surprised bertholdt see annie enter the office.

Annie: "hey dorks."

Bertholdt: "h-hey annie."

Luke: "what you two want if may asked."

Ymir: "we bring you two take to canterlot city shopping mall that all to hangout. You two doing nothing inside this office."

Bertholdt: "good idea ymir, besides we going to see one of the rainbooms at work."

Luke thinks ymir idea going hangout at canterlot city mall is pretty good idea and said to ymir with a smile, "let's go to the mall then."

Ymir: "atta boy cis."

At canterlot city mall

Bertholdt wearing red sleelvess football jersey shirt, orange camo shorts, and light blue and orange sneakers. Luke cis wearing an blue t-shirt with sharktooth necklace, dark indigo blue acid shorts, and green shoes. Annie wearing red and pink sleeveless midriff hoodie to exposed her belly button, short tight blue jeans, and sneakers. She wearing different type of earrings on left ear. Ymir wearing blue shirt with picture of the white ninja got "beware of the white ninja." Underneath, cargo shorts, and air Jordan shoes. She wearing backward green hat on her head. They just wondering around in the mall.

Annie: "wow this mall look huge."

Ymir: "you said it girl."

Vinyl scratch walk pass by them as ymir said to her, "yo Vinyl." She smiled and wave at them toward her work from 2nd floor.

Luke: "does Vinyl doesn't speak at all."

Bertholdt: "she doesn't speak cause she always quiet that Octavia melody told me about it at section 13."

Annie: "I wonder what kind of eye colors she got inside the shades."

Ymir: "I thought that too annie."

They arrive at sunglasses stand to look at different type of sunglasses and someone bump Luke in the back by accidentally and he tuned around to see a woman named Victoria.

Victoria: "oh I'm sorry about that I didn't watch I was going."

Luke: "that's alright, I'm Luke cis."

Victoria: "I'm Victoria pad."

Luke: "that's beautiful name."

Victoria blushed from complement by Luke for her name is beautiful and said to him, "thanks. My mom named it for me. You got any plans on Tuesday night." He replied back to her, "nope, why you ask?"

Victoria: "wanna go to the cinema watch movie as a date."

Luke: "of course, I'll pick you up at your place at 7:00 pm."

Victoria: "sounds good."

She turn around walking away from them as ymir playful elbow Luke on right shoulder with sly grin, "way to go cis, you going on 1st date with that woman."

Bertholdt: "not bad buddy."

Annie: "I guess."

Then suddenly rainbow dash in sport work uniform show up to see bertholdt and the others at sunglasses stand and said, "hey guys." They turned around to see rainbow dash walking up to them and ymir said, "hey rd how it's going."

Rainbow: "great I'm heading back to work from food court. You guys hanging out."

Annie: "yup, and luke cis got a date with Victoria on Tuesday night."

Rainbow: "way to go Luke. You going out on the date with this Victoria lady in my world for first time."

Luke: "thanks dash."

[New chapter is out for today]