brawl at the mall

People become running scared rasto, ninja chimps, and razor shadowkhans inside the mall.

Rasto: "this is great guys to scared people at the mall including lousy employee at the electronic store too."

Ninja chimp #1: "yeah."

"Not so Fast punks."

Rasto and the group become gasped of shock see sunset shimmer and the gang with stern looks and third ninja chimp said with sly grin, "so, you fools want fight us in round 2." Indigo replied the answer for ninja chimp question, "that's right punk."

Rasto: "with my shadowkhans."

10 Razor shadowkhans running towards them but sunset shimmer, indigo, and lou pull out stiff puffer fish start firing at them and Vaporize to shock rasto.

Indigo zap: "very good stun spell."

Lou: "yeah."

Rasto send more shadowkhans to attack them but gopal fire food transformation blast at them into different type of candies.

Abe Simpson: "oh yummy candy."

Sunset shimmer vaporize them with stiff glowing puffer fish. Indigo running towards rasto and jump in mid-air with one leg sticking out to rasto face but he grab the foot to stop indigo zap attack.

Indigo: "what the?"

Rasto: "nice try kid."

He punched in the mid section really hard to make indigo cough up little bit of blood that send flying backwards to crash into sunglasses hut.

Ned: "poor girl."

Sunset: "indigo!?!"

Knuckles become angry to see indigo getting hurt and running towards rasto to deliver many of punches but he dodged and give sucker punch to knuckles. Jackie chan and boboiboy attacking rasto as they can but failed.

Sunset: "hurry up for the removal spell guys."

Torhu: "give us Time sunset."

"Hey bastard!"

Rasto gasped of shock to see indigo zap getting up with couple of scratches on her left arm, couple of holes on her shirt and got angry look on her face. "Now you make me mad right now." She then started glowing purple aura inside of her to shock everyone.

Sunset: "she going ponied up."

Jade: "no way."

Her ears is gone in both sides and appear top of her head into pony ears, pegasus wings appear in the back, and extended pony tail. She floated in mid air to look at rasto," now it's my turn, punk." She use super speed to flying to taking three ninja chimps first with her new powers.

Meta knight: "wow, she getting good with her pony powers."

Eddie: "indeed."

She deliver many punches at rasto and kick in the face that send flying backwards to left handed store and crash into the counter in the 2nd floor. She fly up to 2nd floor towards the store to see rasto become injured and getting up begin walked out of the store to see her.

Rasto: "I have to say. Your really good to attack me, kid."

Indigo: "thanks punk."

"Nukeru he men ja'aku."

Indigo zap look down at the first floor to see uncle, sunset shimmer, eddie, lou, chief wiggum, and the others begin chant, "nukeru he men ja'aku. Nukeru he men ja'aku."

Tie in tohru hand begin fire with good chi blast at her hands and begin to glow.

Indigo: "showtime."

She grab the mask on both sides to pull it really hard from rasto and she pull off the mask that he fall down on the floor. 

Indigo: "I got it.

She lift the mask up to show the others in the first floor and all of sudden tarakudo telekinesis to lift rasto and three ninja chimps in mid-air staring fly towards the portal and closed it after that. She fly down in the 1st floor and landed on the floor with her feet.

Sonic: "way to go indigo. You did ponied up for your first time."

Gopal: "yeah."

Eddie: "good job kid."

Indigo begin a giggle with huge grin on her face, "thanks guys." She power down back into her regular form then all of sudden orange portal open up to reveal section 13 HQ with doctor strange enter the portal to the mall with pride smile, "congratulations my friends to grab 2nd mask from rasto."

Sonic: "thanks doc. It was indigo zap who just ponied up for first time."

Doctor strange: "really, congratulations dear."

Indigo: "thank you doc."

Sunset look at chief wiggum and his workers, "thank you three to help us find the mask in your own universe." Lou smiled back at sunset shimmer and says, "nothing at all guys. So take care alright."

Eddie: "Nice to meet you all."

Chief wiggum: "yeah, come back visit us sometime."

Lionel: "indeed."

Sunset: "we will."

Boboiboy: "of course."

They bid farewell to their new friends  and walk through the portal to section 13 with doctor strange closed the portal after that.

Kirk: "very nice people from other world."

[New chapter is out]