the mysterious creature

At crystal prep academy soccer field with coach Rommel and several students who doing running laps at the field.

Carlos: "good luck tomorrow, indigo. We're counting on you."

Indigo: "thanks thunderbolt."

Then suddenly an bonsai like creature come out from the forest to soccer field see people over there doing running laps and it walked towards them to greet but got trip on small blouder to due little bit of barrel roll and bump on the forehead then begin to cry just alarm everyone.

Coach Rommel: "what in the world?"

Cold forecast: "it coming over there."

Cold forecast, coach, indigo zap, taffy shades, and sugar belle towards there to see the creature who is crying.

Coach Rommel: "what kind of creature is that?"

Taffy: "I don't know but it's hurt."

Sugar belle: "poor thing."

She grab creature from the floor and put it on arms to calm down the creature, "there, there little guy. It's going to be okay." The creature stop crying to see at sugar belle with warm smile on her face and begin to giggle.

Coach Rommel with proud smile on his face to see that, "wow, I'm impressed ms. Belle to make this creature calm down."

Indigo zap: "way to go girl."

Carlos: "atta girl."

Sugar: "thanks guys. What kind of creature is this."

Indigo zap spotted red device like phone device on the grass so she decided to pick it up and press on circle blue button that make the lid up and the screen turn on by itself to the reveal picture of strange creature and the computer male voice coming up.

Computer Male voice: "bonsly,  A bonsai Pokemon. Being a rock type, it can get weak if it's body contains too much water, so it secrets that water from both sides of it's body to regulate it."

After the information about bonsly with indigo zap and the other was shocked to hear word "Pokemon" from the pokedex and indigo zap said, "you're from world of Pokemon from another universe."

Bonsly: "bonsly, bonsly."

Sugar belle: "you escape from your world to come here our world to stay."

Bonsly: "bonsly."

Sugar belle got idea inside of her head and look at bonsly on her arms, "I'm going to take care of you. How that sound."

He nodded his head with her agreement.

Sugar belle: "sweet, after school you love to meet my boyfriend big mac from canterlot high and he's senior."

[New chapter is out for this story]