flare in the night

Indigo zap laying on her back in her bed with her girlfriend just watching tv in her bed room.

Sunny: "be careful over there on Tuesday, indi."

Indigo zap: "I will babe, beside I'm tough and smart gal when you ever seen."

Sunny: "(giggles) yeah. I give your present for tonight before Tuesday."

Indigo begin with sly grin on her face getting her present from sunny flare going to Simpson universe find 2nd mask. Sunny lift her shirt up to toss it on the floor to reveal purple bra and pantie just amaze indigo zap While she climb up on her.

Indigo: "aww yeah, I'm ready for this."

She unhooked her bra in the back to let her e-cup breasts bouncy freely and toss it at other side of bed and begin stand in all fours with breasts above indigo zap face and she said, "go ahead, babe." She latch on left breast to begin sucking with the hear moan of pleasure from sunny flare, "oh zappy, f-f-eel so good. Ah." She use her hand to grope on another one to hear sunny flare begin moan even more with lustful face to getting pleasure and milk like a cow on a farm from her girlfriend.

Sunny: "kept going, indigo..ah.ugh."

She use other hand to slap on left breast really hard to hear howl from sunny flare while feeling something wet inside her pantie.

Sunny: "I'm about..to...cum, dearie."

She latch off from the nipple and begins groping on both breasts really hard to get ready for the limit.

Sunny: "I'm CUMMING!?!"

she scream as she spray milk on both nipples to spray everywhere like running control firehose for a bit and lay down top of her with heavy breathing and sweats on her forehead, "you...like my gift that i give you."

Indigo: "yup."

They begin to take off their clothes off underneath the bed and they get in the cover.

Indigo: "ready to rock your world, babe."

Sunny: "yes babe do it. Make my day."

Indigo: "That's my girl."

They make out as indigo take her for ride as her life with heavy breathing and moan from them inside the bedroom while TV is on.

[New chapter is out for this story]