found the mask

They arrive at the museum but first torhu reading the inscription about oni general named murasaki in the main lobby with them.

Jade become bored while leaning against the wall with sonic and indigo then said, "snoreville."

Sonic: "ditto.

Indigo: "you said it kiddo."

Uncle: "torhu, did you found the information of Murasaki."

Torhu: "I'm kinda rusty, sensei."

Uncle: "hot-cha! You must do more research torhu."

Eddie whisper to sunset shimmer ear, "does he act that sometimes, sunset?" She replied the answer to eddie question, "yeah."

"Guys."

They begin running through the museum towards the voice of indigo zap voice inside of the masks room and enter the room to see sonic, jade and indigo zap stare at the wall of masks.

Jade: "we found the mask."

They look up to see hanging Murasaki mask on the top wall and tohru skin begin to shaking alarm the others.

Gil: "what's wrong big fella?"

Tohru: "i got the willies."

"That's right fools."

Mask transform into tarakudo come out the wall to surprise the gang, "because tarakudo is in da house."

All: "tarakudo!"

Krusty the clown: "whoa, I didn't see that coming."

Tarakudo: "hello henchmen."

He fly pass through tohru towards the front entrance to see finn and the rest towards the masks room to find the mask.

Finn: "alright let's find the mask, boys."

Indigo zap use the huge pole to knock all of masks from the shelves to the floor and she said, "you can't find the mask now, idiots."

Tarakudo: "ninja chimps!"

Three ninja chimps show up at the masks room with them and due king fu fighting pose.

Sunset: "these guys again."

Gil: "whoa, kung fu chimps."

Disco stu: "disco stu was surprised."

Indigo zap, sunset shimmer, and Jackie chan battle with the ninja chimps while finn and the others find the mask but which one is it.

Tarakudo: "i give you a hint."

He morphed into Murasaki mask to hint his new henchmen Then ding dong daddy found that mask and grab it, "I found it, cool Kat's." And suddenly jade kick the mask from his hand to air and landed on rasto face to began possessing him and lift his face up to reveal his face at the group wearing possessing mask of Murasaki.

Chief wiggum: "umm, i didn't see that coming."

Rasto: "this is so cool."

Tarakudo: "now summon the shadowkhans with your control rasto." "Come on henchmen, let's find the masks. Leave rasto and ninja chimps behind."

Henchman x: "fine."

Finn: "you got it boss."

Ding dong daddy: "later gators."

They leave the museum to find more masks to leave rasto and ninja chimps behind while rasto begin focus to summon shadowkahns so he did the one shadowkhan come out from the floor to be shadowkhan has pointed legs and sharp blades for fingers.

Gil: "oh boy."

Jade: "new shadowkhan."

Chief wiggum: "yikes."

Sunset dropkick on ninja chimp and turn around to see new type kind of shadowkhan and look at uncle and torhu making mask removed spell right next to employee room.

Uncle: "sunset, I need steel."

Sunset: "you got it, uncle."

She grab from samurai sword from samurai hand at the display and walk to them and chi spell enter inside the sword begin to glow bit and disappear.

Uncle: "didn't work on this shadowkhan. It's must be new."

Both: "oh-boy."

Boboiboy: "elemental powers."

He transform into boboiboy wind and jump in mid-air at shadowkhan and use wind on him to blow away but he still standing. Indigo zap blast it with chi inside of stiff puffer fish but no damage to shock the others.

Indigo: "damn it."

Knuckles: "how that's possible, He's invisible without any damages."

Meta knight: "let me try amigo."

He use his wings to fly at shadowkhans in full speed to slice it with his sword but no damage at all.

Sonic: "that's wasn't work at all."

Gopal: "now what guys."

Duffman: "duffman become scared right now. OH YEAH!"

Bumblebee man: "me too, amgio."

Captain McCallister: "arrrrr."

Eddie: "we should leave the museum like now. Guys."

Knuckles: "yeah."

Gopal: "got it eddie."

Torhu use powerful shoulder attack at razor shadowkhan that flying backwards to caveman cave display and crash landed on dummy caveman.

Otto: "cool."

They begin escape the museum towards the city hall to hide while rasto summon more razor shadowkhans with ninja chimps.

Ninja chimp #1: "good work excellent one to summon more shadowkhans in your control."

Rasto: "now let's terrorize people at the mall."

Ninja chimp #2: "of course boss."

Rich Texan: "uh-oh! That's doesn't sound good."

Sideshow mel: "indeed. If you see the lousy employee at electronic store and tell him I need a refund on electric tooth brush because the buttons won't work."

Ninja chimp #1: "course my friend."

Rasto: "sure."

[New chapter is out]