vs shadowkhan samurai

Madam ice glacier blast ice beam and froze 3 shadowkhans for groot, iron fist, and tigress broke them into pieces and end up to shadow relam to regenerate. Connie throw explosive disk at another shadowkhan in the chest to explode went back to shadow relam. Wasp fire energy blast at two shadowkhans.

Jackie due hand to hand combat with general ikazuki, he toss jackie through wooden bench that broke in split by two. He due double clothesline on both tigress and iron fist. He due powerful drop kicked on connie went flying backward and knocked madam ice glacier, wasp, and groot.

Kade: "man, this general ikazuki guy is powerful to take down your uncle and friends, kid."

Jade: "don't worry we handle worse sometimes."

General ikazuki: "you fools mortal can't defeat me, the great General ikazuki. Hahaha."

Heatwave transform vehicle into rescue bot with green visor down that shock in horror from Connie who getting up on his feet from that ikazuki dropkick and shouted, "HOLY CRAP! THIS ISLAND HAS IRON TITAN!" Cody become confused at Connie said about heatwave is iron titan on his island and Kade step in said to Connie in pride, "that rescue bot, kid."

Connie calm: "sorry."

Heatwave fire high pressure stream of water at general ikazuki went flying backward to parked news van.

Kade: "good job Heatwave."

Madam ice glacier: "thank you my dear bot."

Heatwave doing robot voice, "thank you."

Iron man and mikasa back at town with Japanese blossom in mikasa hand and joined by Dani burns riding on helicopter and landed in middle of the road but then suddenly three shadowkhans samurai rose up from the street at 5 feet to then make several citizens running away in fear."

Iron man: "not this time, freaks.

He fire repulse blaster at three of them went back to shadow relam.

Dani: "nice shooting tex."

Iron man: "thanks ma'am."

"Dudes."

Copper, lemon zest, Frankie greene, tohru, green arrow, and uncle show up at main square with mask removal spell inside of file in uncle hand. He transfer maske removal spell to rare Japanese blossom begin to glow.

Jade: "it's showtime."

Uncle and everyone doing the chant, "nukeru he men ja'aku, nukeru he men ja'aku, nukeru he men ja'aku." It fire straight to Kade burns hands begin glowing green and begin running straight to general ikazuki who getting up from that water blast to see Kade run to him and grab on both sides of the head begin pulling it off from finn face.

Cody: "way to go bro."

Tarakudo use his powers to send finn flying in the sky teleported to Jackie chan adventure universe. An orange portal open up behind the statue to reveal section 13 with captain black, Tommy oliver, nick fury, commander Erwin, and master yo come put.

Captain black: "good job team to receive ikazuki mask.'

Lemon zest: "thanks sir, we got help from those dudes."

Captain black surprise: "really, thanks for helping us."

Kade: "no problem sir, we just doing our job."

Heatwave: "indeed."

Friday

Connie arrived at mansion in New York city marvel universe doing first day of magic training with doctor strange. He walk up the stairs to the porch and begin knocking on the door in few seconds and stop to see both doors open forward to reveal doctor strange with a smile.

Doctor strange: "ready my dear boy."

Connie: "yes sir."

[New chapter is out for today. I'll make another chapter in 3 weeks.]