rise of shadowkhan samurai

Lemon and the rest walking in the sidewalk to search for oni mask as cody become suspicious about uncle holding stiff puffer fish in his hand and decided play it cool, in few seconds tohru having skin crawling that alarm Cody.

Cody: "what's wrong big guy?"

Lemon: "he got the willies

The puffer fish begin to glow with green chi magic as he moved the fish around at bush.

Uncle: "the mask inside the bush."

Jade: "alright, let go then."

"Not so fast."

They shocked to see finn and the rest as they approached them that alarm cody and said, "this guys are rivals of yours."

Copper: "yup."

Both jackie and finn run straight to bush grab the mask while henchman x and hak foo take care of them.

Green arrow fire boxing glove arrow from his bow straight to henchman x in the face and went down on ground on his face.

Hak foo jump in mid-air towards to cody for his attack, "bear claws." Then suddenly groot come save the day to made wooden shield rose up from the concert to block the attack. And connie deliver roundhouse kick hak in the mid section and went down on the concert.

Cody: "thanks guys."

Groot: "I am Groot."

Jackie and finn pull out the mask together inside the bush and doing tug of war for a while and finn said to him, "this mask is mine, chan." He kick jackie in the stomach to let go and place the mask in his face who getting consumed by the demon's psyche.

Finn become possessed of oni general ikazuki's and look at everyone with evil grin, "hahaha I have woken for thousand of years and it's time take over the worlds."

Cody: "what's happening to him?"

Copper: "he got possessed by oni general."

"Bro."

They saw cody brother get out the firetruck just park right side of pawn shop begin walk up to them.

Kade: "are you okay?"

Cody: "I'm fine kade but we got problems right now."

General ikazuki's shadow become split up in 5 groups and rose up from the concert to reveal 5 shadowkhans samurai. And suddenly tarakudo appeared of nowhere behind him.

Connie: "tarakudo."

Cody: "whoa!"

Tarakudo: "you can handle it general while rest of us to look for another mask."

He transport himself and the rest back to their hideout at Jackie chan adventure universe to leave oni general alone.

Jackie: "copper, lemon, green arrow go with uncle and tohru to find a place make mask removal spell. Let me, Groot, and connie will handle them."

Lemon: "sounds good dude."

They heading to find a place to make mask removal spell somewhere in town.

Jade: "alright butt kicking time."

Jackie: "no jade, go with cody and his brother for protection."

Jade disappointed: "fine."

"Mr chan. Need to some assistant."

They turn around to see wasp,tigress, iron fist, and madam ice glacier with warm smiles. Kade become happy and said, "alright backup has arrived."

Jackie chan: "yes I do "

Madam ice glacier: "alright let's teach those ruffians a lesson."

Iron fist: "you said it madam."

Back with iron man and mikasa flying around the forest to find Japanese blossom.

J.A.R.I.V.S: "sir, i found Japanese blossom in the field at 7 feet below us."

Iron man: "thanks pal."

[New chapter is out for today]