talk with famous fashion designers

After fashion show over at the ball room.

In huge dining room with a lot of fashion designers, clients, and shop owners just talking each other or eating. Rarity with sapphire short talking to pete gunn and dozen famous fashion designers while she wearing off light blue pearl dress, hoop earrings on both ears, white gloves, and blue ruby slippers. Got blue lipstick on her lip and her hair into a huge hair bun with little bit hair curls on both sides.

Pete: "have to say, mrs. Dash. Your dresses is glorious and beautiful that ladies wear while walking on the boardwalk."

Male fashion designer: "indeed, I almost died to see that. You are wonderful rarity."

Female fashion designer: "indeed."

Sapphire shore with a smile and said, "this why I chose her to make famous dresses ever at canterlot city." Rarity take a sip of raspberry wine in a wine glass bit and said to her friend with pride, "thank you sapphire."

"Hello there rarity."

They saw captain black with john Constantine,jason blood, and commander Erwin with warm smile. Rarity said to captain black with excitement and polite, "greetings captain black, how you doing."

Captain black: "pretty good, we received another oni mask at attack on titan universe with the help of commander Erwin and scouts regiment.

Rarity: "that's wonderful. Thank you for helping us."

Commander Erwin: "no problem mrs. Dash."

Rarity look at sapphire shore and the others and begin to speak, "meet my friends from America and another worlds." Sapphire shore smile at rarity friends from America and another worlds to begin to speak, "very nice meet you gentlemen of my girl friends."

Commander Erwin: "you too ms."

He grab her hand to kiss it and make her blushed on both cheeks then Pete gunn said, "you such a gentleman, mr. Smith." He said to pete with pride, "thanks. My parents teach me some manners when I was kid."

Female fashion designer: "that's good."

Captain black: "rarity, when you back home on Monday. I got a assignment for you."

Rarity: "what kind of assignment, sir."

Captain black: "fox named Robin hood and his sidekick little john need you to help them to robbing from the rich and giving to the poor townfolks of Nottingham on Friday."

Sapphire shore: "aww poor townfolks of Nottingham. What kind of sick person did that."

Jason blood: "king Richard little brother prince john and tell sir hiss hypontized him to go off on the crusade, allowing prince john to the throne."

Sapphire shore: "that brute to trick his brother for his throne."

Male fashion designer: "you said it girlfriend."

Rarity: "who's going with me, captain black?"

Captain black: "OK joe, shining knight, yang, Sasha blouse, vigilante, gustav, and the element of laughter wielder pinkie pie."

John Constantine: "that's bloody pretty team for her, mate."

Jason blood: "yup."

[New chapter is out]