meet sapphire shore boss

At outside of the cafe with rarity sitting in chair while drinking cup of tea and wearing pink blouse, Polka dots miniskirt, and shoes. Her hairs into curl.

"Hey girl."

She spotted Sapphire shore walk to her with man right next to her and she said, "hello there Sapphire." She get the chair towards her to give French kiss on both cheeks bit and look each other.

Sapphire: "you look beautiful that your wearing."

Rarity: "thank you."

Sapphire: "girl meet my boss Mr. Uno, the head of the fashion show."

Rarity shaking hands with Mr. Uno and said, "very nice to meet you, sir." Mr. Uno with warm smile at her and replied the answer with French accent, "you too, mrs. Dash. I heard from Sapphire, you make wonderful and beautiful dresses at your hometown from America."

Rarity: "indeed."

Mr. Uno: "listen mrs. Dash there fashion show start next Monday at the ballroom in 7:00 pm. So you make different kind types of clothes for my clients."

Rarity: "of course."

Sapphire: "i told you sir, she really great."

Mr. Uno: "indeed."

Meanwhile back to canterlot city in America in the nighttime

Flare residence

Sunny flare and indigo zap sleeping together under the covers naked with messy hairs and sweats. It got love juice and milk stains in the covers. All of sudden purple glowing orb come out from indigo zap magic went inside sunny flare stomach to glow bit and stop.

[New chapter is out]