gummi bears return

Rainbow dash at the soccer field with her team mates doing soccer practice while derpy and sunset shimmers babysitting rainbow quartz sitting on last bench of the bleachers.

Rainbow kick the soccer ball to soccer net who guard by starlight that went around her to the net.

Frosty: "it's okay babe, almost got it."

Coach iron will blew his whistle and said to his players that who stop practice, "5 minutes break, girls." They went to the bench for taking break like drinking water or talking each other. Rainbow walk up to bleachers with them while holding water bottle in her hand and look at rainbow quartz holding her teddy bear in her hand.

Rainbow: "hey squirt, did you enjoy at your mom soccer practice."

She nodded her head to her mother.

Rainbow: "that's my girl, after this we're going to visit grandpa bow hothoof and grandma windy whistle at their place today."

She's giggles going to see her another grandparents at their place today after soccer practice and suddenly an familiar voice appears, "hello there girls, long time no see." They moved their heads at the right to see their old friends the gummi bears from camp everfree.

Derpy: "hey guys."

Sunset: "s'up."

Rainbow: "hey."

Starlight: "what you guys doing here exactly?"

Zummi: "to see you kids of course."

Frosty walk right beside of her girlfriend to see 5 talking bears and said to her girlfriend of confused, "you know them, honey."

Starlight: "this is gummi bears from camp everfree I was telling you about at your place. Sweetie."

Frosty: "oh, well very nice to meet you all."

Grammi: "you too honey."

Cubbi: "hey rd, there's any baddies planning taking over the world again like daolon wong and shendu."

Sunni: "yeah."

Rainbow: "there's one baddie is tarakudo, lord of all oni and king of the shadowkhans is planning collect the masks of his oni Generals to correct different kind of shadowkhans  to cover four worlds into engulf to enetral darkness."

Gummi bears gasped of horror and shocked about tarakudo taking over three worlds and sunset shimmer got a idea from her head and said to them, "you wanna help us to find oni masks with our new friends from another world. So what you say."

Derpy: "that's good idea, honey."

Zummi: "we be honor to help you girls and your new friends to find oni masks from three worlds."

Rainbow: "excellent."

Meanwhile at outside of trost district  HQ courtyard with second commander zoë hange examine sawney and bean with her boyfriend moblit and jean

"Hello there, second commander."

They saw auric the conqueror who entered the gate to them with sandalwood and moblit said to him of little bit surprised, "who are you?"

Auric: "I'm auric the conqueror, defender of all that good and true! I come here to congrats to you and your friends help us to find oni masks before tarakudo does."

Jean: "thank you for that, auric."

Auric: "no problem at all my boy."

[New chapter is out for this story]