canterlot defenders meet adonis

Male Bank driver driving the van in the road towards the bank in five miles and suddenly he gasped and hit the breaks to make the van stop front of adios.

Adonis: "get out of the van, loser or I crush you inside."

He decided get out of the van begin running in the road with horrible scream from adios.

Adonis: "hello money, adios want more gym equipment for my lair."

"Not so fast, villain!"

He turned around to see the white ninja and her team with angry look on their faces and adonis said, "who are you whips."

White ninja: "we're canterlot defenders."

Adonis: "that's a dumb name for a team. Hahahaha." "You want to face the great adonis."

Black canary: "yup."

Lady Phoenix: "bring it on, brute."

Adonis: "my pleasure cuties."

He pulled out street lamp from the sidewalk with his strength and running towards them in full speed and white ninja said, "canterlot defenders, go!"

Darkwing duck uppercut adonis upperjaw but doesn't effect him at all and he look down at darkwing duck with sly grin on his face, "that's doesn't hurt me at all, little man but this will do." He about to strike on him with street lamp and suddenly the shadow appear of nowhere to slice street lamp in half with razor claws glove inside her right hand.

Adonis: "what the heck?"

The shadow: "you didn't see that coming, huh."

Black canary use sonic scream at him to make several parts come out from the armor bit and then she jumped mid-air towards adios right robot hand to punch through the hand really hard. And lady Phoenix use phoenix punch on right knee to broke into pieces that adios get down with one knee.

Adonis: "you loser never defeat adios."

Golitah: "we'll see about that."

He toss white ninja like a football towards him in full speed and she said, "mighty grizzly kick bobcat." And she kick through robotic chest with adonis come out of his robotic suit from the bank to reveal he's skinny and landed on the road really hard on his back.

Adonis: "dude, that's amazing move."

White ninja: "thanks you darling."

Darkwing duck handcuff adonis on the bike ramp front of laundry store before the police arrived and he put canterlot defenders card on adios left hand.

[New chapter is out for this story]