story of magical cards

Tarakudo and henchmen at top of Springfield hotel roof and said, "job as well done boys. For our next trick....woohoohoohooo." His skin shaking bit to alarm his henchmen.

Chow: "whoa. are you alright."

Ding dong daddy: "what is it daddy-o."

Tarakudo: "i think I have the willies.

Meanwhile at mayor city hall with sunset shimmer and her friends hanging out with their new friends at mayor quimby in his office. Torhu sitting in a couch while reading the scroll with magnifying glass in his hand and spotted something, "sensei. The scroll speaks of legendary Hana fuda the ancient deck of cards. My mommy told me about this cards when I was young."

Sunset: "we need to find ancient deck of cards somewhere in this town."

Uncle: "more fairy tales. cards is not important."

Eddie is behind tohru to see scroll begins reading it, "legendary said the cards is magic to point the way remaining oni masks."

Gopal: "alright let's do it guys."

Uncle: "I'm telling you. Cards is not important."

Torhu got the willies to alarm jackie and lou.

Both: "torhu."

Jade: "let me guess. Your old pal willie."

They turn at the picture of Springfield founder on the wall and the eyes move at the right see the others.

Sonic: "what the heck?"

The Springfield founder become angry and face come out to reveal tarakudo just surprise of shock from the others.

Tarakudo: "so hoping to find Hana fuda cards. I Can't let you do THAT!"

He us telekinesis powers to shook mayor quimby office with sunset shimmer and her friends.

Uncle: "okay, cards is important."

Torhu sports half onion on the desk so he grab it and held it to tarakudo face, "back." Uncle is behind torhu to see onion in his hand with confused look and said, "onion? Use garlic tohru." Tarakudo stop his powers to see onion and floating back bit, "whoa! easy with that veggie, big fella." He throw the onion at him and screaming in pain with green tears come out from the eyes, "aaahh, my eyes! My eyes!" They exit the building towards outside and spiderman said, "we need to find the cards."

Indigo zap: "that's correct webhead. Let find them at antique store right next to Krusty burgers."

They begin walk enter the antique store to look around see old fashion stuffs and stop to see hana fuda cards inside display glass.

Jade: "alright, we found it."

The male shop owner come to the counter with warm smile on his face costumers and said, "something do you like, folks." Sunset replies the answer with shop owner question, "yes, we want deck of cards inside the display case over there. Please."

Shop owner: "of course ma'am."

He opened the display case with a key to grab the box deck of cards and put it on the counter and said, "2 dollars."

She pulled out two dollars inside her wallet handed to him and opened the box to grab 2nd card of 2nd mask and read the information.

Sunset: "Japanese slick?"

Lou: "let go to the mall find Japanese slick."

Chief wiggum: "good plan lou."

The door open by mr. Burns who enter the store with mr. Smithers towards the counter with them.

Store owner: "greetings mr. Burns, mr. Smither. Nice tie you were wearing."

Mr. Burns look down at his tie and look up at shop owner with warm smile for a comment and says, "thank you james. It's made from Japanese slick at japan. That's all." Sunset shimmer eyes wide about that tie made from Japanese slick. They staring at mr. Burns tie with sly grin on their faces make Mr. Burns confused look.

Mr. Burns: "umm smithers. Why this people staring at my tie?"

Mr. Smithers: "beats me, sir."

Spiderman: "perfect we found it for mask removal spell."

[New chapter is out for this story]