tarakudo backup team

Finn and rest of enforcers drinking lemonade at galleria mall in canada who's waiting for tarakudo backup team to join them.

Rasto: "this lemonade is really good."

Chow: "yeah."

Henchman x: "yup."

Caitlin hears good compliments at the big squeeze stand with warm smile on her face and said, "thank you sir."

Finn: "no problem ma'am."

"Hello there, you all must be the enforcers that tarakudo talking about."

They saw harley quinn, dogpound, kangor, half-bake, smoke, iron lung, Sasquatch, and monkey fist walk to them with sly grin and finn said, "that's right we're enforcers." Harley Quinn begin to speak with lovely smile, "that's super duper doll face. Let introduce myself. I'm harley quinn, mr. J girlfriend."

Dogpound: "I'm dogpound."

Kangor: "I'm kangor."

Half-bake: "I'm half-bake."

Sasquatch: "I'm Sasquatch."

Smoke: "hello, I'm smoke."

Iron lung: "iron lung."

Monkey fist: "monkey fist at your service."

Cailitn eyes went to wide see kangor become big and said, "what happened to your feet, sir."

Kangor: "i got exposed to the "big bang" that cause my feet become big."

Chow: "yikes."

Cailitn: "oh."

Kangor: " so we're going to attack on titan universe to grab the mask on Monday. Mon."

Chow: "yup, that's right kangor. But Jackie and his friends show up to grab the mask just in time and put inside the vault."

Sasquatch: "Sasquatch will destroy them all with his bare hands."

Monkey fist: "indeed my dear friend."

Smoke: "yup."

Harley Quinn: "don't worry chow. We handle them as you all find the oni mask."

Dogpound pop his knuckles a bit with sly grin on his face and says, "yeah, we clobber them for good." He break the table into pieces with his giant fist to got several people attention.

Dogpound: "oops."

Meanwhile at soccer field with rainbow dash taking a break with her team for their soccer practice bit and suddenly her cell phone begins to ring inside soccer bag pocket and she unzip the pocket to get her phone and answer it on video call to be rarity inside the sewing room with warm smile on her face.

Rarity: "hey dashie."

Rainbow: "hey honey, how are you doing."

Rarity: "doing good. I'm making fashion show clothes before fashion show start on Monday night."

Rainbow: "that's wonderful babe."

Spitfire: "congratulations rare."

Mystery mint: "way to go."

Rarity: "how's rainbow quartz doing."

Rainbow: "she good as gold, babe. My mom babysitting her at the house after soccer practice over."

Rarity: "good. I'll be home next Monday after that."

Rainbow: "that's good baby."

Rarity: "I'll talk to you tomorrow afternoon. Dashie."

Rainbow: "sound good babe, bye. I love you."

Rarity: "I love you too, dashie."

[New chapter is out]