Paris, here we come.

On Monday morning at canterlot city neighborhood with rarity standing on the front porch while wearing sleeveless dark blue shirt to expose her belly button, red skirt, and black heels shoes. She got rolling suitcase on her right hand, Hoop earrings on both ears, and pocket book over her left shoulder. She going to goodbye to her family while taxi waiting for her at the driveway.

Rarity: "I'm going to miss you both when I leave to Paris."

Cookie crumble warm smile on her face at her daughter, "safe travel, honey." Rarity give her mother a hug for a bit then let go and stare at her wife and daughter, "Remember dashie, our daughter got her first doctors appointment on Wednesday at 10:00 am then after that going to mommy and me class at the rec center."

Rainbow: "of course dear."

They kiss on the lips for 2 seconds and look each other with lovely smiles on their face.

Rainbow: "I'm going to miss you, babe."

Rarity: "I will miss you too, darling. And call you when I arrive at paris."

Rainbow: "of course babe."

She look down to stare at her daughter on rainbow arms, "behave and listen to your mother and grandma when I'm gone. Okay pumpkin." She nodded her head to her mother agreement and rarity give her a tender kiss on the forehead and towards the parked taxi with her handed her rolling suitcase to the taxi driver to push the handle down inside the suitcase and put inside the trunk than close it. Rarity already inside back of the taxi with seatbelt on it.

Rainbow: "say goodbye to mommy, squirt."

She give goodbye wave at her mother so did rarity too and taxi driver start the engine to begin drive off from the driveway towards the street heading to canterlot city airport.

Rainbow handed her daughter to her mother-in-law and pick up her backpack on the front porch.

Rainbow: "well squirt, I'm going to school now alright so behave at your grandma when I get back from school."

She give thumbs up to her another mother with warm smile on her face that make rainbow dash giggles bit.

Rainbow: "that's my girl."

Meanwhile at city called Springfield in Simpsons universe at the police station with police chief clancey wiggum at his desk taking a nap then suddenly a portal appearance come out of nowhere to wake up him up from the nap.

Clancey: "alright who disturbing my nap."

Lou and Eddie show up the lobby to see portal front of the desk then Lou said, "umm chief, why this dimension portal show up."

Clancey: "who knows Lou, but someone get arrested who disturb my nap."

Then suddenly a sorcerer supreme named doctor strange just floating in mid-air through the portal to shocked three police officers, "greetings my friends. Let me introduce myself, I'm doctor strange the sorcerer supreme and I'm here to warn you."

Lou: "warns us about what?"

Doctor strange: "lord of the shadow khans, king of all oni tarakudo is coming to your world to find 2nd mask with his henchmen."

Clancey: "is he a mob or drug lord?"

Doctor strange: "nope."

His eye of agamotto open by itself to cast of spell of image of tarakudo just shocked them and Eddie said, "that's him, it's a floating mask creature."

Doctor strange: "indeed he's very powerful but no worries the chans, tohru, boboiboy, gopal, indigo zap, spiderman, sonic the hedgehog, knuckles, and sunset shimmer coming here tomorrow to find 2nd mask somewhere in this town. You three should help them."

Lou: "of course doctor."

Mayor Quimby enter the police station to ask police chief about something but stop to see doctor strange behind the portal.

Mayor quimby: "I'll come back later then."

He begin walk back to push the door with his back to outside to going back to his office in city hall.

[New chapter is out for this story]