magic mare to save the day

Sci twi and her group almost arrived at back gate but 2 sumo khans rose up from the ground to block the path to make several townspeople runaway screaming.

Rico: "shit! They blocked their path."

Sci twi: "not for long."

She blasted them with puffer fish to make them disappear and rico got sly grin on her face to see that and begin walking towards the back gate with several scouts and they spotted 10 sumo khans walk to them.

Gustav: "more of them coming."

Male scout regiment #1: "what are those things?"

Torhu: "shadowkhans."

A medium of slick ice appears of nowhere in 3 feet of them as they step on the ice begins to slip and fall over to the floor got destroyed to make the others confused.

Kritz: "what the hell?"

Torhu: "did the slick of ice appears of nowhere."

Rico: "I believe so big guy."

Sci twi: "who did that?"

A pair of eyes right next to two scouts and said, "oh hey." Both of them jerked to looked. A huge of flash occurred with the voice crying out, "MAGIC MARE!" They see magic mare who saved them.

Sci twi and tohru: "magic mare!"

Rico: "who?"

Sci twi: "she's a doppelganger of trixie and allies of element of insanity. They help us to find zodiac animals."

Rico: "thank you for helping us, magic mare."

Magic mare: "your welcome ma'am."

"Well well hello there magic mare."

Possess henchman x show up with sly grin on his face and magic mare said to twilight, "let me guess oni mask right."

Nifa: "yup."

Magic mare: "great."

Sci twi noticed PJ is gone for a second and look at the group, "um guys where PJ at?" The group noticed PJ is gone too and rico said, "where did the little guy go."

Meanwhile at market with trio or power rangers battle with half-bake and sumo khans. A purple aura appearance inside of RJ and said, "a spirit of the wolf." He released wolf zord begin attack on two sumo khans and half-bake to hear cheer by the crowd from the background.

Male citizen #1: "atta boy, kid."

Male citizen #2: "show em no mercy. Boys."

An two green chi appear of nowhere to blast two sumo khans and destroy to shock half-bake, "my army." He saw ymir and connie who blast them with puffer fish in their hands with derpy got masked removal spell in test tub with lid seal up. As they begin towards the back gate with the others.

RJ: "let's finish this for good."

Jason: "got it rj."

Xander running towards half bake to deliver mystic gloves on the mid-section, Jason leap in the air above him to slice with power sword and damage for bit and RJ use released wolf spirit at him again and went down on ground then explode.

Male citizen #22: "so long sucker."

They gather around to congrats the trio to defeat half bake and sumo khans. At the HQ courtyard with iron fist and the thing battle with kanger and dogpound become tired with jean and reiner being watched on the 2nd balcony

Dogpound: "you two become tired for a sudden from fighting. Hahaha."

Kangor: "yeah."

Jean: "come on guys."