the story

At the mess hall with several scouts, zoë, and gunther all gather round at reiner and the others table.

Male scout #1: "Tell us the story about this shendu character, guys."

Reiner: "okay. Shendu is demon sorcerer ruled the place called ancient china with his brothers and sisters with the human are slaves."

Girl scout regiment #1: "that's kinda scary to become slaves for demon sorcerers."

Boy scout regiment #2: "yeah."

Reiner: "however, they were banished to the netherworld by powerful warriors known as the eight immortals, who used the sacred relics and the pan'ku box to seal them except for shendu escape his imprisonment continue to rule china for centuries, but until one of the servants a defiant chi wizard named lo pei used a powerful form of sorcery known as magic scroll that trapped him in a statue form, dividing all of his powers in 12 talisman represent the animals of the Chinese zodiac. He told mystery painter to paint of old and new TV to scattered half of talisman and the rest at equestria and human world that sunset shimmer told me."

Everyone begin chatting to each other a bit and Gunther said to reiner of confused, "who's the mystery painter, reiner?"

Ymir: "nobody knows, they said he vanished like a ghost after that."

Zoë: "whoa, he won't tell them for his appearance and name that's kinda weird."

Gunther: "yeah."

"Hey guys."

They saw Kepler who show up behind the portal while captain archer right wrist band as reiner get up walk to kepler and he handed right wrist band to him and look at the others.

Reiner: "this is Kepler, section 13 engineer."

Kepler: "hello."

Gunther: "how it's going, man."

He look at moblit, christa, and ymir with sly grin, "you four wanna test our outfits out to beat bandits in middle of the night. So what you say."

Ymir: "yeah let's do it."

Christa: "of course."

Moblit: "wooo."

They get up from the table was about to their rooms but stop by second commander zoë hange walk up to moblit to give a peck on the right cheek to shock everyone in the mess hall including moblit.

Zoë: "for luck."

He smiled at zoë and began continue walk to their quarter get their outfits ready for tonight.

Gunther look at hange with blushed on her cheeks and said, "you like him, don't you section commander." Zoë said, "yeah since he joined me as a assistant ever since."

Sasha: "that's sweet. Maybe he take you on a date tomorrow night."

Armin: "great idea Sasha but where exactly?"

Kelper: "there's le cheval d'or restaurant at canterlot city from another world as their first date."

Male scout regiment #11: "good idea for a first date."

Kelper: "i talk to principal Celestia because she know someone who own the restaurant."

Connie: "perfect. Let make perfect date ever for section commander and moblit."

All: "yeah."

[New chapter is out for this story]