beware of sumo khan

Twilight and the gang walk though town to search the oni mask and all of sudden puffer fish begin to glow to alarm furlan with warm smiles and said, "it's getting closer guys." They begin walk in 2 miles and stop at huge warehouse.

Nifa: "it's coming from inside the warehouse."

Sci twi: "perfect let's go inside begin looking for the mask."

They about go inside the warehouse and the voice appears behind them, "hey What you all doing exactly?" They turned around to see kitz woermann with rico brzenska and Gustav in 3d gear and rashad begin to speak, "we're going inside the warehouse to find oni mask."

Gustav: "the what?"

Tohru skin begin to crawl to alarm the others and rico begin to speak, "are you alright, big fella?" Twilight begin to replied the answer for rico question, "he got the willies that's mean they here." Nifa and rico opened both doors to get inside in shock to see tarakudo and the enforcers beginning search for oni mask.

Rico: "what the hell is that."

Tarakudo look at the them with evil smile, "hello there mortals. Too late to find oni mask." Hak foo, chow, rasto, and finn begin towards them.

Twilight: "me, PJ, Gustav, and nifa begin searching for oni mask while rest of you handle them."

Rashad: "got it twi."

They begin searching the oni mask in the boxes with tarakudo and henchmen x while rest of them fighting each other.

Hak foo: "mantis boxing style."

He strike on Gustav with light damage and begin new move on rashad.

Hak foo: "Snake cut grass."

He low kick underneath rashad to make him fall down on his bottom and about to crush on his head but tackle by tohru to send flying through the wall to outside and He lift him up from the floor.

Rashad: "thanks big guy for saving my ass."

Tohru: "you're welcome rashad."

Rico blocked the punches from finn and said, "pretty cool blocking for a chick with glasses. I take you for a dinner at my world." She answers the replies for finn question, "in your dreams, bud." She roundhouse kick on right side of head to make him goes down on the floor, out cold.

Henchman x saw oni mask on the table and begins walk it to grab it as tarakudo behind him and speak, "put it on my dear boy and to summon shadowkhan." He begin lower mask down to face and attached to become oni general Named midori with sunglasses and begins with evil laugh that echo through the warehouse.

Rico: "shit, we're too late."

He begin walking middle of the warehouse to look at the twilight and her friends with evil smile, "now the feel of the power of shadowkhan. Mortals." 10 shadows underneath him  to spread out and rose up from the floor to be big shadowkhans.

Sci twi: "shadowkhans."

Rico: "bigger ones like 4 meter titans."

Tarakudo cast of portal to Jackie Chan universe to escape then look at twilight and her friends, "have fun fools with henchman x and sumo khans." They enter though the portal and closed it after that.

Henchman x: "three of you get them."

Three of them begin stomping towards them as sci twi got a idea and inner her geode to use her magic stack the boxes made a blockade for them so they can escape the warehouse towards other side of town.

Nifa: "good job out there twi."

Sci twi: "thanks nifa. I hope derpy done making mask removal spell soon."

At the room with derpy, connie, ymir, and berthodlt at the table got black cauldron with small fire underneath it and chi spell ingredients right next to it.

Derpy: "hand me of pitcher of turtle shells."

Berthodlt: "got it, derpy."

He handed the pitcher of turtle shells to derpy as she shake little bit on green water and hear crash from inside the hallway then ymir peek  her head out to see the thing who leaning behind the wall and she said, "are you okay, big guy."

The thing: "I'm fine kid just all."

He went outside again to battle dogpound and kangor with iron fist while harley quinn battle with batgirl, sasha, and dozen of scouts.

She throw dozen batarang at harley but she dodge it that stuck on the wall and said, "you miss bat brains." She begin escape from HQ towards the town with wall behind them and begins chasing her.

Sasha: "that girl piss me off right now."

Batgirl: "you said it sasha. I chase her and joker at Gotham city with batman and Robin."

At other side of town with RJ battle with half-bake in the market with several people watching them with scared and amaze look.

He swing the hammer at RJ but kept dodge that and said, "stop moving around, you fool so I can hit you." RJ begins smile on his face inside the helmet and said, "sorry dude. I won't let you do that." He dropkick on the midsection of half bake to make him stumble bit and suddenly two sumo khans rose up from the floor behind him.

Half bake: "hahaha,  I got backup from oni general"

"Need some help with them, RJ."

Rj turned around to see Xander bly and jason lee Scott come out from the crowd then RJ said, "yup I do some help with them, boys."

Jason: "ready xander."

Xander: "ready Jason."

Jason: "it's morphing time."

They pulled out their morphers and transform into power rangers that amaze the crowd.

[New chapter is out]