CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
W e l c o m e t o M i a m i

We finally arrived in Miami, and it was late in the night. I was tired, but I was here for whatever the crew was deciding to do. Once we retrieved our luggage from the baggage claim—we then got ourselves a rental to ride in. Now, at the moment, Raheem volunteered to drive us to the villa that we were all staying in.

"Damn, that's where we're staying in?" Terrell uttered, looking in the direction of the villa.

I looked in the direction he was referring to, and I swear, my mouth dropped. The place we were staying in was beautiful; it had an urban style mixed with Tudor and a Mediterranean revival vibe that I liked. Since it was dark out, all the lights were on; it gave the villa a radiant and glowy effect in the night.

"Girl, you went out..." Malaysia drawled. "We made it to the 305!"

Most of the group were asleep on our way to the place, and there were a few of us still up, just watching the beautiful scenery from the car. So, Raheem, Malaysia, Tatyana, Terrell, Malik, and I were all still up. However, Toya, Leandra, Malaysia's boyfriend Jason were all sleeping.

"Wait until you look inside," Tatyana said, smiling at us.

I couldn't imagine how the inside of the place would look if the outside looked beautiful. Once Raheem parked in front of the villa, the rest of the group woke up, seeming surprised like us. After getting out of the rental, everyone started to grab their luggage and walked to the front door.

Since Tatyana had the key, she opened the door, and we followed shortly behind her. I tried to take in every single thing inside the space as I was in awe at everything. The flooring of the villa was CoreLux Ultra, rigid vinyl plank flooring.

"Wow..." Malik asserted. "This place is big as hell,"

Absolutely.

The living room is in beige and chocolate browns. It has large, high ceilings with dark walnut brown bars that are part of the ceiling and a brown ceiling fan. It was spacious as in the middle of the floor was a grey sectional sofa with pink and grey throw pillows and a tan squared coffee table in front of the living room sofa.

There was a large flatscreen TV hanging on the wall with a large walnut brown colored tv stand. On the side of the large flatscreen TV was its very own bar filled with wine, shot, and regular glasses and bottles of liquor organized on the shelves.

It was so many doors and space, literally everywhere in this place. We walked into the kitchen to get a view of the place, and it was humongous. It was a luxurious, traditional yet modern U-shaped kitchen with double-door refrigerators, double sinks, high-tech ovens. The cabinets looked custom-made by expensive cherrywood.

I loved the granite island, striking ceiling, and hardwood floors.

"I know this cost a lot," Jason asserted, looking around the kitchen in awe.

It was stunning as it inspired me on how I wanted my kitchen to look once I became successful in the industry. Most of us were still silent and trying to take in the beauty of this place until Tatyana stood in the middle of us.

"So, before you find your rooms..." She spoke, clasping her hands together as she seemed prepared for whatever she was going to tell us. "I wanted to let you all know that we have seven bedrooms with conjoined six and a half bathrooms. I already called the master suite, but with everyone here, I think there's enough space. Also, there are two rooms with two beds."

Seven bedrooms with nine people in total? It didn't seem like enough, but after seeing how huge the living room space is. I wouldn't think anything less about the rooms, and I also didn't have an issue with sharing a room. So, I decided to take the initiative of choosing one of the rooms that someone needed to share.