CHAPTER SEVENTY

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
G o C r a z y !

My boyfriend's birthday was slowly approaching and I had a entire list of things that I wanted to do for him. First, planning a mini surprise breakfast with decorations and presents. However, there was still a lot of stuff that I needed to plan.

As of now, I was handling the rental car fiasco. I paid both the rental car company and the tow truck company before deciding to go with another company to rent a car. I set up a reminder in my phone to start car searching. Once I started to make enough money from my acting career, I was going to look for a car.

On today's agenda, I was going to have fun with my friends as we were going laser tagging later on. I couldn't wait to be around my friends as I always enjoyed spending time with them. They honestly made me feel better and it brought us closer together. I'd forever cherish my friendship with them all.

After I finished paying for my brand new rental, my agent called me about these commercials that he signed me up for. I had two auditions to go and I was extremely nervous but excited to start my acting career journey. The first audition was up my alley since it was a natural hair commercial for a natural haircare brand. Sadly, it wasn't a speaking role but it was something that'll get my face out there.

The natural haircare brand was new, and specialized in hair-growth, hair health, and all the natural hair benefits for natural hair. I was told that I would get a make up artist, a clothing stylist and there would be refreshments for me for this commercial. I was getting paid the day of the commercial so that was also a bonus for me.

The other audition was actually being a paid extra in a TV commercial. So, these weren't major roles to start off with for my commercial acting career but I was getting somewhere.

These commercials were in downtown Los Angels, the location where I stayed in so I was in the car, heading to the location of the first commercial audition.

I didn't know what to expect at these auditions so I wasn't sure what would happen. As I drove, the sound of my phone being picked up from the car started to ring as I glanced over at the caller ID, signifying my boyfriend's nickname, honeybunny. So, I quickly answered it.

"Hey honeybunny!" I greeted, stopping at the nearest red light.

"Hey sunshine, I miss you," He replied, sighing shortly after.

"I miss you too even though we spent all night together," I giggled, smiling extremely wide now.

Once I left the black affair event yesterday might, Malik picked me up from me getting dropped off by Savanna and we spent the entire night watching movies, cuddling, talking and playing games with each other. I realized that we developed a attachment for one another because it was hard to leave him early in the morning.

He dropped me off to the rental place as I had to beg him to head back home since I would drive myself back home.

"You know that I can't get enough of you girl," He chuckled.

"And I feel the exact same," I admitted, thinking of all the moments that we've had together. I really missed his presence, no matter, how long it's been. I was truly attached to him. "So, what are you getting into?"

"Before I answer, can I FaceTime you?" He asked, seeming eager to see me. "I just want to see my baby's face, been missing you."