CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
R o u n d - T h e - C l o c k

The morning seemed to be moving slow today, but it was almost time for lunch. I finished all of my basic office tasks and I was now going to move into my other duties. The first thing on my list was to get the lunch that Mr. McKnight ordered for us. He ordered a bunch of sandwiches from Subway and I was so ready for this lunch break because we were going to start searching for filming locations for the beauty salon set for the next scenes.

I hoped that it wouldn't take too long to find a spot to start shooting the movie as I had to make phone calls to the actors' team to let them know that we were going to be filming soon.

I hopped inside my car and I headed to Subway. It took me a couple minutes getting to the place due to the traffic however, I was glad that I didn't have to enter the restaurant since I was in the pickup line. The employee asked me for confirmation on the order and placed the big order in the backseat of my car.

While I was getting ready to pull out of the parking lot, a phone call was happening as I realized it was Leandra calling. I furrowed my brows, wondering what she wanted before I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Breanna," She replied. "I'm calling you to let you know that we found the building for the beauty salon set scenes. I'll send you the address, and let you know any further changes."

So that meant I had to call the actor's teams now and get everything prepared for them to film. I had to pick up the cast members for the scenes and make more calls for the extras.

After hanging up the phone, I received a text message from Leandra with the new set location address and I quickly typed it into my GPS. I sat my phone down, pulling out of the parking lot and headed on the road as I listened to the directions.

I wished that I could pull the car over and take one of the sandwiches in the back because my stomach was starting to grow loudly. I didn't have time to eat any breakfast so this was the first meal of the day that I was going to eat.

I turned up the music a little bit in car, trying to ignore my hunger while driving to the place. Taking three different turns and zooming down the streets, the GPS notified me that I made it to my destination. My eyes furrowed in confusion as I didn't see the building.

"Man, I hope that I'm not lost..." I sighed, talking to myself as I continued to drive down the road and decided to hit a left turn. I noticed a huge building with a lot of cars parked in alongside of it. "Please let this be the building!"

Driving to the front, I read the sign that read the name of the beauty salon and it made me happy as I realized that I made it to the right place. Once I entered the parking lot, I found a parking spot that was close to the front of the building. I got out the car, going to the backseat to grab the large tray of sandwiches.

It was hard to carry this and my folder so I made it a bit easier, putting my folder underneath the tray as I made my way to the front door. I tried opening the door to only fail until I saw someone coming to leave out. The person opened the door and noticed me struggling.

"Let me carry that in for you," Terrell offered, extending his arms out. "Where you parked at?"

"In the middle," I answered, letting him grab the trays of sandwiches. "Thank you, Terrell, you didn't have to do this for me."