CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

S t i l l G o i n g

It was early in the morning, around five something, as I heard my cellphone ringing from the charger. I sighed, lifting myself from the bed and moved towards the dresser seeing an unknown number, but I decided to answer the phone anyway since it could be something or someone important.

"Good morning," The person greeted. "This is Jaquan Chandler with Hollywood Lawyers, and I have received a message from Breanna Davidson."

"Hello, this is she,"

"Hi, Breanna. I'm Jaquan Chandler returning your call to schedule a meeting with you for an entertainment lawyer in Los Angeles, California," He continued. "And to discuss your acting career. I appreciate you requesting me. Also, I'm confirming that we can meet in my office this Saturday, at 10:35 A.M. Is that a good time for you?"

I began to wonder what I had planned for the weekend. First, I began to think of the portfolio that I needed to have completed, and getting into actors workshop classes. Then I thought about Malik, who was setting up our second date for the weekend, and I also might have something to do with the girls as well, but I don't think I had any plans for the morning.

"That's not a problem, sir," I answered.

"Wonderful, I look forward to seeing you this weekend and talking to you then," He replied. "If you have any reasons to want to reschedule or something, you can reach me on my email, Chandler.Jaquan@gmail.com, or you can contact me on my office number 213-996-0393."

"Thank you, will do."

"No problem, you have a good day, Ms. Davidson," He added, ending the phone call after my you too, response.

I guess it was now time to jump into the shower. First, I checked the closet for clothes that I was going to wear for work. I chose a BDG Maroon dark red cropped denim trucker jacket with a plain white tee, denim blue high waisted jeans, and a pair of dark red high top converse before setting it on the bed.

Then, I grabbed my undergarments before heading into the bathroom to turn the shower on along with getting the towels. Once I did that, I went back into the room to check my phone for messages and calls.

There were a few messages and calls that I responded through. I made my way in front of the mirror, taking a look at my hair; in the space buns. I wondered how I was going to have it done today.

A pineapple ponytail it is.

I headed back inside of the bathroom, locking the door behind me as I stripped out of my clothes and stepped inside of the steamy hot shower. Reaching for my dove soap and my towel, I began to scrub and wash thoroughly. It took at least fifteen minutes of scrubbing myself clean as I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my body, stepping onto the floor as I got ready to complete the rest of my hygiene.

After brushing my teeth, washing my face, putting on deodorant, and moisturizing myself, I put on my work attire, accessorized with my pearl earrings, BT4L necklace, and grabbed my hair products to get started on my hair. I made sure to brush it neatly into a high ponytail with my scrunchie and styled my edges to my liking before putting the products into its container and sprayed on my perfume.

Next, I added my faux lashes, a little bit of mascara, and lip gloss before adding the items from my purse to my Fanny pack. I also retrieved my tool bag and took my phone off the charger.

As I unlocked my phone and headed towards my email, I realized that Johnathan sent me the pictures to work on my portfolio and hopefully have my meeting with Mr. Chandler for the weekend. Anywho, today was our last day shooting in the film studio as we were going to start shooting at the different locations that Mr. McKnight and the production crew wanted to use in the movie.