CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
C e l e b r a t i o n

It was a beautiful day in Miami as I walked on the beach alongside my boyfriend. After we ate our breakfast, we decided to walk on the beach. We still had to get back to the villa and continue to rest of Tatyana's birthday trip. We still had a few things to do, and then we were leaving Miami.

"What do you think Tatyana has planned for today?" I asked, rubbing Malik's hand as he had his arms around me. "I've enjoyed each activity that she had planned for us,"

"I don't even know," He replied, kissing my cheek. "I do know that she'll go out with a bang on our last day in Miami."

"True," I agreed, glancing over at my new necklace. "When did you get this?"

"I got it. Whenever we were planning the trip," Malik explained, picking up the necklace. "I got it customized, and it's sterling silver, so it's real."

"You did a great job with it," I smiled, pecking my lips as he pressed his lips onto mine. "I have to get you something,"

"Nah, you don't gotta do that, sunshine," He stated, positing the necklace onto my neck.

"It's too late. I'm getting you something," I affirmed, grabbing both sides of Malik's face. "Okay, honeybunny?"

He nodded, looking at the ground as he leaned over and started to make a heart on the sand. I joined him, putting B+M into the sand as he finished the heart.

"That was so lame, huh?" He joked, lifting me from the ground.

"Yea, but oh well,"

While we walked, Malik's cellphone started ringing as I watched him pull it out from his pocket.

"It's Raheem," He confirmed, answering the cellphone. "Hey bruh...yeah, I'm with her. Cool, about to leave. Aight, bye,"

I watched him hang up the phone as he slid it into his pocket.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Tatyana was asking for us," He explained, looking over at me with a grin. "He also said that she had something that she wanted to do with us."

"Okay, why you're smiling?" I wondered, pulling his arms as we turned.

"I can't smile now, sunshine?" He asked, leaning over me as he engulfed me in a hug. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, this was the best date," I admitted, holding his hands as we walked towards the parking lot.

"You think so? Well, I loved this one too," He confessed, stroking the inner parts of my wrist with his thumb. "Telling each other I love you made it one of the best."

Yes, I agreed with that. We continued walking to the parking lot until we found our parking spot and entered the car. Malik helped me into the car as I opened the door for him from the passenger seat. He got into the car, pressing his lips onto mine, and demanded I put on my seatbelt once he pulled out of the parking lot.

I turned the radio on, dancing to Not Another Love Song by Ella Mai.

"I gotta add some gas in this," Malik stated, checking out the gas tank.

It took ten minutes for us to make it back to the villa since Malik had to put gas. Once he parked, we stepped out of the car and walked towards the door holding hands. It was unlocked, so we only opened the door and entered the building. All of our friends were inside, turned their heads, noticing us walk into the room.

"Hey, y'all!" I uttered, smiling brightly at them all.

"I see pearly white smiles from the both of y'all," Tatyana remarked, holding a smirk on her face, "What's that about?"