CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

J U S T A N O T H E R
D A Y

I pulled into Terrell's yard and parked the car before I stepped out of it and headed to the front door with the gift bag in my hand. I opened the door since it was unlocked and entered the house, locking it behind me. I then took my shoes off, carrying them with me to the sofa, and instantly fell backward.

"I am so tired!" I whined, rubbing my feet in a circular motion. "And my feet...is...so sore..."

"I feel for you. You be walking everywhere," Terrell asserted, walking from the stairs into the living room. "Then you be walking so fast. You needa foot massage."

"Would you do it, please?" I pouted.

"Hell Nah," He frowned, scrunching his face up. "I don't do feet, Lil' bit,"

My mouth fell open as I couldn't believe he said it like that.

"Wow, I would've done one for you,"

"Sorry, not sorry," He chuckled, taking a seat next to me. "Aye, I have a question to ask you,"

"Ask away,"

"You know that actress, Amber Stevenson?" He questioned.

"Yeah, the one who's playing Denise Chambers?" I raised a brow. "What about her?"

"Well...whenever she first showed up to the production company, I kinda' slid in her DMs," He admitted, stroking his jaw.

"You slid in her DMs?" I repeated, growing excited. "So, what happened after that?"

"She followed me and replied to my DM," He confessed.

My eyes widened in surprise as I looked at him and waited for him to continue.

"Ooooh, keep going..."

"She told me that she thought I was cute, and I ended up getting her number," He continued, tugging on his bottom lip. "We text here and there. Whenever I see her at the production company, we talk, but she seems focused on her work, so I don't want to bother her or anything like that--being that she's an actress and blowing up, I don't know if I should let it go or try to pursue something more with her,"

"Are you looking into building something serious with her?"

"I don't know," He shrugged. "I feel like it can lead to something serious..."

"My advice to you would be to first ask her out on a date," I suggested. "Take her out and explain your feelings from there. With her being an actress-- who's growing so fast in Hollywood, I think she'll have a booked schedule, but I'm sure she'll have some time in there for you. Especially since you are also busy at the production company, and with yall both involved with the entertainment industry—I feel like it can work,"

"I might be looking in too deep with it," He replied. "We've only been around and talking to each other for a minute. Amber might not even be looking for something serious, and on top of her being busy—man, I don't know..."

I watched my friend looking off and in his feelings as it made me feel happy knowing that he was thinking of settling down with someone. But, I also felt bad because when dating celebrities-- it seems hard for us ordinary people; because we have to try to get past their lifestyles. Even their busy schedules while getting to know them personally, also being a secure person with all the other celebrities surrounding them.

"Try taking her out or doing something over here," I stated. "I wish I knew the best advice that should be helpful for you...Does she talk about her past relationships, and what are her thoughts on relationships right now? Like did she mention wanting to be in a relationship with you?"