CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
I n T h e M a k i n g o f A
D r e a m

The remainder of my Friday afternoon wasn't worth mentioning. After leaving the banquet hall from a lovely breakfast, we were at work completing our start of the weekend. However, today, I had a lot on my schedule. For starters, getting up to take a shower and leave for the photoshoot, going to the car shop to go car shopping, go to Malaysia's home gathering and then go back to the house to get ready for my date with Malik. Checking the time on my cellphone, it was early in the morning at seven forty, the time that I was used to being up at.

Instead of complaining, I got myself up from the bed to get myself ready. I walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower as I walked back into the room to look for a outfit to wear to the shoot. Since Johnathan had a stylist for me, I didn't feel the need to dress up going to the photo shoot so I settled for a long hoodie with tights and my Air Force 1s. Grabbing my undergarments, I moved back into the bathroom and stripped out of my bed clothes before stepping into the hot steaming water from the shower.

I wondered how my hair was going to be styled for the photo shoots. I grabbed my fresh bar of dove soap and my small towel then washed thoroughly for a good twenty minutes. I stepped out wrapping a towel around my body as I grabbed my lotion to apply to my ashy skin and made sure that I had no form of ashiness. Afterward, I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I slipped into my undergarments and next my clothes. I put my hair in a messy bun on top of my head and sprayed perfume on myself.

Now, this was the hard part. Asking Terry to borrow his car for a couple of hours without telling him where I was going. I'm sure Terry wouldn't mind me going to a photo shoot if I were to tell him but I wanted everything to be a secret or not yet revealed. I believed in not telling people your dreams and goals until you fulfilled it and not that I was referring to Terry as people because I adored him in so many ways but it was complicated. This is why I couldn't wait to get myself a car.

I decided to suck it up, as I opened my door and walked downstairs to see Terrell wide awake and watching TV.

"Good morning Terry!"

"What's up sleeping beauty?" He stared at me, snapping his fingers. "Where you going, today?"

"Uh..." There goes the feeling of being a user come. "CanIpleaseuseyourcarplease?"

"Breanna, I ain't hear nothing you just said," He chuckled, grabbing the remote to mute the TV. "Now, what did you say?"

"I said," I sighed, fiddling with my fingers. "Can I please use your car, please?"

"Yeah, you can," Terrell answered without question or asking me an explanation.

"You sure? What if it's a few hours?"

"As long as you put gas in it and bring it back then I'm good," He stated.

"Wow," I instantly jumped on him, kissing him all over his face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Terry. I promise that I'm going to put gas and bring the car back. I love you so much!"

"I love you too, you don't gotta' be afraid to ask me anything like that," Terrell stood up, grabbing my arm. "I invited you here for a reason, you are very special to me and I don't want you to keep thinking that you're a user of some sort because you not. Now, you could take the keys and go run ya' errands. I do hope that you will be back in time for Malaysia's party,"