CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
M I A M I V I B E S

The Miami culture was beautiful, and so was the weather, especially when we were seated outdoors at the Social Club restaurant on South Beach. It was around eleven, meaning it was time for brunch and mimosas. It was my first time trying a mimosa, but I was excited to try it. I decided to try their bottomless mimosas of Gerard Bertrand rose champagne.

There was music playing outside, and I wasn't surprised that it took a while to be seated, but I didn't complain since the restaurant was so busy.

"Sorry for the holdup," The server named Keon apologized. "I have four rose champagne mimosas, two champagne Chandon imperial mimosas, a green iced tea, two mint melange teas, and Pineapple Express juice, is that correct?"

We nodded our heads, watching him set the drinks in front of us. Then, we started placing our orders. I ordered their chicken and waffles. As Keon finished taking our orders, he walked away not before letting us know that it wouldn't be too long.

"I want yall to know that I genuinely appreciate you all for coming out here," Tatyana uttered, holding her mimosa. "Y'all didn't have to, but yall did, and I'm enjoying it all with you. I know my birthday isn't official until midnight, but I'm just as happy to celebrate it with my friends."

Tatyana's whole aura today was extremely golden and vibrant as she dressed in a red ruched skirt set and her black ankle-strap sandals. Her hair was curly and wavy, as it was also waist-length, while her makeup was flawless. She looked so happy to be here with us as it rubbed off on us all a lot.

"What's next for the day?" Terrell asked, rubbing their hands together.

"Well, I have something planned for the girls," Tatyana answered. "But don't worry, yall are not left out. Especially since Raheem planned the same for yall; we will all go swimming in the pool afterward."

I wasn't sure what the plan exactly was, but the fact it was just us girls doing something together; and the guys doing something together as well made me think it could be our very own spa day treatment that we all desperately needed.

"But as it gets later in the night. We're going to the club," Malaysia asserted.

"I heard about their clubs, that it's a fun experience," Toya declared.

I had my outfit planned for us to go clubbing. Well, I bought several club outfits that I could choose from.

I sipped the mimosa, getting the taste of rose champagne, and it was hard to tell if I liked it or not. I wasn't going to drink it all, knowing my limit.

"We need to make a few groceries," Malaysia stated. "Buy us a few snacks and drinks to get us by,"

"Glad you said that. I needed something from the store," Leandra chimed in.

"And what's the move for tomorrow?" Malik asked.

"I don't want to give too much of it away, but expect something fun," Tatyana beamed. "Especially when my birthday is Sunday, and it's the last day of our trip, I want to make it very special."

I tried not to think about going back because I had so much work to do. So, I decided to push it all back and keep my mind focused on the trip.

"We should head to the mall here," I suggested. "I searched on google for the stores that they have and wanted us all to check it out,"

I hoped that it was not a bad idea, knowing that we already spent money on the trip and all the places we were going to caused me to want to take it back.