CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
G o o d T i m e

It was six-thirty at night whenever the date ended and was the best date ever. We finished our food then ate a chocolate fudge cake. We watched a few comedy movie classics and even had slow R&B music playing as we danced. There was similarities to our first date, like the night ending with us kissing but it was even better than the first time. I felt fireworks and butterflies as the kiss grew passionate and once it ended, I couldn't stop the smile from growing on my face.

Now, we were in front of Terrell's house and I had to get ready for the evening with our friends.

"I'm glad we left when we did because if we would've fallen asleep," He said. "We would've woke up with so many mosquito bites,"

I burst into laughter as I agreed with him as I caught him staring at me so deeply.

"What?"

"You're so beautiful, like no joke," He uttered, picking my hand up and kissed it. "Can't wait to make you my girl,"

My cheeks were starting to hurt from all the smiling that I was doing during the date and now. I was more than ready to get in a committed relationship with him but we were taking things to step by step and not trying to move fast in this relationship.

"I know, so you better act right so that could happen, honeybunny," I told him.

"Yes ma'am," He smirked. "You don't have to worry about that."

"You better," I clicked the home button on my phone, before looking at him. "I have to go, I'll see you later,"

"Alright," He sighed. "Can I get a hug?"

"Not you acting like one of those dudes," I teased him, taking off of my seatbelt and stepping out of the car as he did the same then pulled me into a hug. It felt so warm and I felt so protected in his arms, that I didn't want to let go until he planted a kiss on my lips, and I found myself melting into his arms. "Okay...okay...see you later,"

"See you later," He chuckled, pulling back.

I pouted, kissing him again and I walked to the front door to the house. Once I opened the door, I sighed. I was in la-la land, singing until Terrell decided to pop out of nowhere and scare me.

"Are you serious?" I cried, holding my heart to keep myself from having a heart attack. "You don't just scare people,"

"Y'all made it official yet?" He ignored my last statement.

"Not yet," I smiled.

"Okay, well everyone decided on going to the club," Terrell stated. "You want to go?"

"Yeah, I just got to take a shower and change," I told him, bending down to take off of my heels before looking up at Terrell. "Who's all coming?"

"It's going to be all the crew," He answered. "Tatyana, Malaysia, her boyfriend, Leandra, and her boyfriend, Isaac, Raheem, you, me, Malik, and I invited Amber,"

"Amber's going?" I repeated, as my smile increased. "So, does that mean what I think it means?"

"It's just us going to the club, but if it turns into something more then it's whatever," He shrugged his shoulders.

"I know inside you're anxious but on the outside showing that you're nonchalant but I know you, Terrell,"

He mugged me as I laughed and skipped upstairs with my clutch and my heels before going to the guest room to prepare for my shower. I didn't have any fitted dresses so I decided to wear an all-black outfit. I chose some dressy fitted high-waisted black ripped jeans, with a black lace bodysuit, a long black jacket, and some bad black ankle-strap heels.