CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
L e t t i n g Y o u I n

I woke up to the smell of breakfast as I sat up in the bed, seeing Malik entering his bedroom with a tray of food. Is it too early to want to get married? I smiled, watching him walk over to me. I glanced at the tray as he fixed a plate of eggs, bacon and toasts with a side of orange juice.

"Fixing me breakfast in bed, you do love me," I laughed, knowing that I probably looked crazy in the morning. "Don't look at me, I know I look bad. I forgot my bonnet,"

"Yeah, you are looking kinda crazy right now," He chuckled, ducking as I threw a pillow at him. "Chill, chill. Good morning, sunshine."

"Morning, honeybunny!" I beamed, grabbing the fork as I started eating. "Thank you for the breakfast, baby."

He nodded, leaving a kiss on my forehead while he left his room. I continued eating the food, doing a dance. The scrambled eggs, bacon and toasts were all so good. I was truly going to ask him about pursuing his dream goal of making his own restaurant.

I finished the breakfast, getting out of the bed as I took my bag out of the chair and headed inside the bathroom. I showered, finished my hygiene routine, styled my hair in a messy updo and got dress in the clothes that I brought from my apartment. I cleaned up behind myself, zipping my bag up as I walked into the room and placed the bag on the chair.

I also made up the bed, picking up the tray of the empty plate as I was going into the living room.

"Malik," I called, walking into the kitchen as I sat down my dish in the sink. I spotted him on the sofa, watching TV as I walked over to him and randomly kissed him. He had to make it extra and stick his tongue into my mouth as I laughed in between the kiss. "You're annoying!"

"C'mere," He smirked, holding my hand as I jumped over the sofa and into his arms. "Damn, I ain't say jump."

"Shhh," I whispered, hearing his heart beat as I wrapped my arms around his stomach. "I just want to lay like this all day."

"You a big baby," He chuckled, kissing my forehead. "We gotta go to the store, remember?"

"Yeah, but it's still early so we gotta enough time until then," I said, looking up at him. "Gimme kiss,"

"You so cute," He replied, pecking my lips.

"Thanks," I blushed, taking in the compliment. "Do you still want to open that restaurant?"

"I don't know," He declared, licking over his lips as he looked at me.

"You cook really good, so I would definitely support,"

"Damn," He muttered.

"What?"

"I've always heard that your girlfriend's your biggest supporter," He uttered, holding a grin on his face. "I love you, man."

"Like how much?" I asked, squinting my eyes.

"I'd count every star in the sky for you,"

"Awe," I remarked, kissing him again. "Why are you so sweet? And corny? Like the perfect mixture in one, I love you."

"I'm corny?" He asked, lifting a brow as he slid a hand underneath my shirt. "Huh?"