CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

L E T ' S G E T I T
S T A R T E D!

"Let's play a game!" Tatyana suggested, smiling at all of us. "Well, if everyone is interested,"

I looked around the room, taking a seat on the floor as I folded my legs together. The pizza was here, and there were a variety of drinks presented on the table for us, and music blared from someone's cellphone from the aux. It was our first official night in Miami, and we weren't planning on going to the club, however, falling asleep very early wasn't on our agenda either.

"Aight, what game?" Terrell asked, placing his arms around his legs as he sat.

"Truth or Dare," Tatyana answered, swirling her drink around. "And if you're playing this game, you have to participate. But, I also will not force you to play if you don't want to, okay?"

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Well, if you're playing, I'm for sure playing," Toya agreed, squatting down to take herself a seat on the floor.

A few seconds after her, Raheem took a seat along with Malaysia, and soon everyone joined along in a game of Truth or Dare.

"Yay! So we're all playing," Tatyana beamed, glancing around the group before her eyes landed on; yours truly. "Since you agreed to it first, Breanna, Truth or Dare?"

"Um..." I paused, thinking about my decision. "I'm going to go with...truth, for now."

"Okay...Truth." Tatyana repeated, nodding her head as she began to think of her question before she smiled. "It's not bad. Who would you like to kiss in this room?"

I swear my heart started to beat quickly, and I'm so sure my face was turning red. Everyone knew instantly, but I knew I needed to answer the question still.

"The guy sitting across from me, his name is Malik, I think?" I uttered, giving him a playful wink.

"I love the energy!" Tatyana remarked, making everyone laugh. "Hmm, we should go in order... Terrell next up. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." He smirked.

"I dare you to give Leandra a lap dance," She instructed.

Leandra's eyes widened in shock, yet, she didn't say anything.

"Alright, to what song?" Terrell wondered, standing up without any hesitation.

"Baby, would you be nice to change the song," Malaysia uttered, tapping Jason's arms. "To Pony by Ginuwine."

"You cool with the dare, Leandra?"

"I am, playing the game," She shrugged.

"Well then..." I laughed, watching Jason stand up to change the song.

"Grab a chair for her, Terrell," Tatyana said.

Terrell walked towards the table to grab a chair then set it in the middle of the floor, helping Leandra up into the chair.

"Press play..." Malaysia ordered.

The beat of Pony began to play along with the vocals of Ginuwine. I watched with my hands pressed to my face because I couldn't believe it. First, Terrell started his routine by crawling on the floor, grabbing her legs. As the chorus kicked off, he rolled his hips onto her allowing her to grab hold of him.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled, seeing him all into it.

"I can't watch this," Toya gasped, covering her entire face with her hands.