CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
T h e T r u e F o c u s

In a addition of six months, my life did not drastically changed. However, I was no longer working as the assistant for Freedream Film Productions. I was now focused on my acting career, and making myself known in the entertainment industry. My plan for reaching my goal of stardom, and making a name for myself in Hollywood was slowly progressing.

My mission was to reach fame, and become successful by any means necessary. I was extremely hungry for my dreams to be fulfilled, or maybe even my dynasty fulfilled because I had a goal to reach that is to make sure that my future family and their families was set for the rest of their lives. It was already hard for us as black people to make it, it was difficult as generational wealth was not common for us but it would start with me.

I always made sure to write out my goals, dreams and aspirations on a dry-erase board. I even had a vision board that I looked at everyday in my room to make sure that I followed it, and knew that it was something that I needed to accomplish.

At the moment, I was heading to a meeting with my agent to see what was taking so long to get that call to get the leading role in a TV series or in a movie. The most I've seemed to do was star in tv commercials which I understood, and also starring in a two part episode show on a daily soap opera, the stories called the bold and the beautiful.

However, other than that, I was barely doing anything so a meeting with my agent was only right to see what was going on. I pulled in the parking lot of the building. Praying to myself before getting out of the car as I made my way inside of the Elite Talented Unlimited Agency.

"Hi, here for the meeting with Clayton Henderson," I greeted the receptionist, going to the front desk.

"I'll make sure to give him a call to let him know you're here," She said, giving me a smile as she picked up the phone to call him.

"Thank you," I smiled, waiting patiently as she called him.

Once she confirmed that I was here, I took a seat in the waiting area and waited to be called on. While I waited, I pulled my cellphone out to respond to my messages.

HoneyBunny:

Are you going to be able to make it to Malaysia's birthday dinner?

Me:

I'll try to, I'm about to be in a meeting. And I have a few photo shoots to do. I did buy her a gift. If I can't go, please give the gift to her and a apology that I won't be able to make it.

ToyaBean:
You better call me, haven't talked to you in quite a while. Don't play with me. I know where you live girly.

Me:

I've been working girl, lol. But I'll definitely call you after I'm done. I miss you, let's get drinks and food. On me? I love you.

I replied to the rest of my messages, seeing that my friends were saying that I wasn't making time for them. It wasn't that, but it was hard trying to balance my career and my social life. There was so much stuff on my plate and I didn't want to neglect my friends but it's like I had to.

"Breanna Davidson?"

I looked up, seeing Clayton's assistant and smiled as I locked my phone then placed it into my purse as I got up from the chair to follow her to Clayton's office.