CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
At The B e g i n n i n g

Today was now Monday morning, the start of the new week and so many things were circulating in my head. It started with receiving the contract from the talent agency, whether I would return the contract with my signature, to moving in with my boyfriend, who completely blown me away with the question. Then, on top of that I had to talk to Mr. McKnight about my new job opportunity and declining his question of a higher position.

Also, I had a wonderful surprise after using the bathroom early this my morning; it was the time of the month for me and I hated having a irregular period. Maybe that explained all the emotions that I've experienced before. The fact that it made a appearance today of all days showed me that today was going to be interesting.

I washed myself thoroughly in Malik's shower and wrapped a towel around my body as I cleaned behind myself. I moved to my night bag that I had sitting on the bathroom counter and unzipped it, pulling out lotion, deodorant, a toothbrush and a pad, of course.

I completed my daily hygiene and feminine hygiene before putting on my undergarments and pulled out my outfit that I brought from my place. All black was the mood, so I dressed in some black denim jeans, a cute form-fitting ribbed mock neck top, and my black Fenty Puma suede shoes.

As for my hair, I placed it into a high bun and added some neat baby hairs. I wore soft makeup look on my face and I sprayed on a fragrance, smiling at myself in the mirror as I finished getting ready for my day back at work.

I walked out of the bathroom, grabbing my night bag of dirty clothes and headed inside of Malik's room, who was in his closet looking for shoes as his work clothes rested on the bed.

"Good morning," I greeted, wearing a smile on my face.

He turned around, staring at me from head to toe.

"C'mere," He smirked, calling me over to him.

I tucked in my bottom lip, walking over to him.

"I don't feel too good, today," I told him, giving him a kiss. "It's that time,"

"I'm sorry, mama." He apologized, pecking my forehead. "I wish I could help with that. You look good though."

"Thank you, baby." I smiled, standing on my toes to hug him. "I have to go but I'll see you at work."

"Aight, One more kiss and you can go," He pleaded, leaning over to kiss my lips. Once I pulled away, he patted my butt. "I love you, sunshine."

"Ewe, please don't do that now, but I love you too," I said, starting to walk out of his bedroom, before blowing him a kiss as I headed out the house.

I walked to the car, unlocking the doors as I stepped inside of it and snapped on my seatbelt as I stuck my key in the ignition pulling out of the driveway.

I got on the road, zooming out of the neighborhood. It was bright and early in the morning, as I turned the radio on to hear a R&B song playing. I sung along to the words of an old song, Aaliyah's One in a Million. It was a great way to start my morning.

I arrived at Freedream Film Productions extremely early and pulled up at the same time as Leandra. I let out a deep breath, stepping out of the car as I shut the door.