CHAPTER TEN

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
      G r o w i n g C l o s e r

Once the party ended, the work crew, Toya and I, helped Terrell clean up the backyard of the party decorations and trash. It was getting later in the night as the weather became cooler so after we finished picking up everything we all headed inside of Terrell's home to chill for a bit. I couldn't lie and say that I didn't enjoy myself with my colleagues because I did.

Tomorrow was going to be just like earlier today, a very busy day and it was going to be the last day of auditions for the movie Moments of Devotion until it was time to shoot the movie. Although it was a long process for the auditions process; I loved it since I got to see the actors and actresses performing their pieces, talk to them and being apart of it was everything to me.

"Look at Bre, in her own world..." Malaysia joked, sitting on the floor with her legs crossed as she watching the guys play a game of 2K. "You alright, girly?"

"I'm good," I smiled, getting up from the sofa as Tatyana called is in the kitchen, taking a seat at the table; I placed my cellphone on the table.

"After the auditions tomorrow, we all need to do something together." She suggested, placing her hands on the table and glanced at all of us. "We can probably hit up the mall or club—it doesn't matter to me."

"That's cool with me, I haven't hit the mall out here in so long," Toya replied, taking a sip of her drink with a straw.

"Yeah, I'm here for it." Malaysia nodded her head, playing with her hair.

They all gazed over at me waiting for my answer, as I began to think about it. I've never been to such places since I've moved to LA so why not explore it with these girls? It'll be nice shopping and making strong relations with them so I was here for it.

"I mean..." I started, checking out their facial expressions that looked serious. "I do need more clothes and I've never been able to experience LA, so I'm down."

"Yay, that's good!" Tatyana's entire face lit up, clasping her hands together she seemed so excited. "It's going to be fun, I'll talk with y'all about it more after work tomorrow and Toya, I'll text you about it tomorrow... you don't leave to go back to New York, right?"

"No, I'm leaving Sunday," Toya stated. "And that's an afternoon flight so I'm free all day tomorrow."

"Great!" Tatyana cheered. "In the meantime, since the guys have the tv occupied right now... let's play a game of would you rather!"

"I'm down." Toya crossed her legs over the other, getting comfortable for the game.

"Okay, how about y'all?" Tatyana's eyes wandered off to Malaysia and I.

"Sounds cool," I said.

Malaysia nodded her head, playing with her low ponytail. "Yeah, I'm with it."

"First, I gotta' ask Terrell where he keeps his card games." Tatyana looked around the kitchen, standing up to head over to the guys that were still playing 2K. "Terrell, where you keep your game cards at?"

"Check in the closet in the hallway..." Terrell stated, his eyes not leaving off of the TV screen.

Tatyana walked into the hallway searching for the games as I pulled my cellphone out just to check the time as it read that it was around eleven-thirty at night.

"Ya' found it, Tat?" Terrell yelled from the living room.

"Is it at the bottom or top?" Tatyana yelled back.