CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

T h e F e e l i n g
o f
N e w L o v e

Waking up with arms around my body, I turned my head, seeing Malik sleeping right beside me. I looked on the other bed, noticing that it was empty, before turning my attention to Malik. He looked so cute as I tried not to wake him up, getting out of the bed to run the water for the shower. I ran the water, going back into the room as I tiptoed to my suitcase to pull out my bag of toiletries and also an outfit for this morning date.

I stood up, hearing the sound of his voice as I turned around and saw him with his eyes still closed but on the side facing me.

"Good morning, sunshine," He greeted cheerfully, opening one of his eyes.

I instantly began to think of those three words that he uttered to me as I was falling asleep. He probably thinks that I didn't hear him, but I did. I wasn't going to press him about it, either.

"Morning, honeybunny," I replied smoothly, grabbing my stuff to take to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower,"

"Without my morning kiss, hmm?" He uttered, sounding extremely hoarse in the morning.

Malik had a cute voice. It's hoarse and raspy, but also a smooth voice, naturally, but in the morning, it was two times that. I loved the sound of it as I knew that I could get used to it.

"After you and I brush our teeth, baby," I told him, blowing him a kiss while walking into the bathroom. I closed the door, locking it as I stripped out of my clothes, grabbing a towel from the cabinet, and stepped into the shower. I pulled the curtains all the way, as the steam from the water felt so good against my skin.

Since I didn't wear my bonnet and from the heat of the water, I was wearing my hair in a high pineapple ponytail.

I sang some song that popped in my head, reaching for the bar of dove soap that I bought, and proceeded to wash thoroughly. As I was showering, all I could think about was Malik telling me that he loved me. At least that's what I think he said as I was dosing off. My lips curved into a grin as I thought about him.

I finished my shower after twenty-five minutes and dried myself off as I pulled out lotion from my toiletries bag and moisturized my skin. Wrapping the big towel around my body, I rubbed deodorant underneath my arms, then grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste as I wet the toothbrush and applied toothpaste to the toothbrush, wetting it again and began to brush my teeth.

Once I completed my hygiene, I grabbed the cleaning products and cleaned up the tub, making sure it was clean very well for Toya to use, and I put the towels that I used in the villa's hamper.

I finished doing that and slid into my undergarments. I decided to wear a top, my off-the-shoulder corset, long sleeve, and lace-up back red top that I had paired with my high-waisted blue ripped jeans. I grabbed my red tie-up, suede, flat sandals and slid them on as I tied the shoes.

Exiting the bathroom, I looked at the bed that got made up and empty. I guess that signaled that Malik was getting ready. I reached into my toiletries and pulled out my perfume as I sprayed on my pulse points.

"Makeup time!" I beamed, hearing someone knocking on the door, "Come in,"

The person opened the door, and it was Toya.

"Hey, nugget, you look cute," She complimented, entering the room as she hugged me.

"Hey, did you sleep in here last night?" I wondered, remembering that I didn't see her earlier.