Ochako's Realization

Ochako POV:

It's been about two days since the date with Shiozaki and Midoriya and the thought of his act can't get out of my head. 'He accepted the date. He went and enjoyed himself with Shiozaki. And when she asked him if they could be something more, he rejects her.' The thought kept going through my mind and for some reason getting me madder and madder. 'WHY DID HE DO THAT!?' I don't understand why, but the fact he said no and felt miserable saying it made me more angry than normal at him. I eventually let go of my aggression to walk into the school. There, I noticed Midoriya and Iida talking.

"Are you sure you're ok Iida? If you need, you can talk to me or someone." He seemed to be talking to Iida about something that was bothering him. I didn't understand to listen a little closely.

"It's not an issue Midoriya. I've made peace with it. At least...enough." I tried to think of what they were talking about before the realization of what happened came to me.

'That's right! I read about the Hero Killer's recent attack!' During the Sports Festival, Iida left early for reasons that were family related. I found out after that the Hero Killer attacked Hosu with his first target being Ingenium. From what I knew from dad, Iida's his younger brother. 'I guess he would be distraught over the attack on his brother.' I left after changing into my shoes for the classroom. There, everyone was kinda on ends for some reason. Midoriya's group of people though were particularly on edge when I joined the class. I sat down in my seat with everyone joining in soon after. Eventually, Aizawa walked in to great us.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa." He seemed to be doing better than he was before since he didn't have any bandages over his body. Some of us had a bit of relief knowing our teacher doesn't look like he belongs in the ICU of a hospital anymore for him to begin.

"Today for heroics, we have a special class for you all." Everyone started panicking thinking it was a test or something before hearing the second part. "You all need to think up hero names."

"YEAH!" Everyone bolted from their fear to joy with Mr. Aizawa getting angry and activating his quirk.

"To make a long story short, These will be important for the draft pick you all had and a work study you all will be doing next week." He then put a bunch of names on the board with numbers beside them. "Up top are the picks that some people had thanks to their success in the Sports Festival."

Izuku Midoriya: 4,890
Ochako Yagi Uraraka: 4,210
Shoto Todoroki: 4,123
Katsuki Bakugou: 3,456
Fumikage Tokoyami: 360
Tenya Iida: 301
Denki Kaminari: 272
Momo Yaoyorozu: 108
Eijiro Kirishima: 68
Hanta Sero: 14

I felt the urge to kill Midoriya now due to the fact he got more than me. "Awesome! Midoribro got more than everyone!"

'YOU REALLY WANNA RUB IT IN KIRISHIMA!?'

"Those that have not gotten any offers from the draft will have a list of 40 agencies that have a good track record. The ones that have them will pick from their offers. Now to assist and make sure the names are acceptable, we have a special assistant for this."

The door opened for Midnight to walk inside and to the front. "Hero names can be long lasting and almost impossible to change when you have them. So it's best to pick something that isn't indecent or there will be hell to pay."

"She'll be overseeing the names while I take a nap. Just do this quietly." These were Aizawa's last words before falling asleep in his sleeping bag.

Midnight started to hand whiteboards around for us to write our names on. "When thinking of a name, it's sometimes best to have the idea of what kind of hero you wanna be or your quirk since it could be something that is original to you."