A Date

Izuku POV:

'....This is more awkward than I thought it would be.' Today was Saturday and for some reason, I found myself standing in the middle of the city next to Uraraka. She seemed to dress up a bit to confuse me a little. But this wasn't nearly as confusing as the fact she asked me here to begin with.

"What? Got a problem with me wearing girly stuff?" She began blushing while glaring at me with her wearing a bright pink dress with frills and her hair brushed down to be pulled out of her normal bob haircut to reach her shoulders. To be honest, she actually looked...very pretty.

"N-no! I was just thinking of what happened to get us here." I thought back on the incident a few days ago and how we're here right now.

Few days prior

"Wait, what?" Uraraka approached me with what looked like a face ready to kill as she spoke her favor. "You wanna repeat that again, I think my ears are a little deaf?"

"I-I said....d-d-do you wanna...go out...with me this Saturday...." She seemed to struggle to say what she was for it to shock me. "Well...What's your answer!?"

"U-uh...sure. But what about Eri."

"Taken care of." Tenko came over to me with a thumbs up as he gave Eri a small juice box of apple juice to give a similar thumbs up before looking at it with some curiosity.

"....What's the catch? Do I need to wear some kind of quirk suppressant cuffs or something?"

"Do you honestly think I'm that bad of a person to demand that!?"

"Uhhh-"

"Don't even dare to say what you're thinking. Bad choice of words on my end, but that doesn't mean I'm not afraid to sock you if you finish saying that thought." I shut my mouth realizing it was probably for the best that I did. "So. What's your answer."

"...Ok."

"Wait, really!?" She seemed surprised at this before becoming curious. "Why did you agree?"

"I uhh...I got into a talk with Rumi recently about relationships and how you're only going to learn about people if you talk with them one on one if they're right for a relationship." Uraraka seemed to have an odd look before shrugging it off.

"Ok then. We'll head out around 10 on Saturday. Fine with you?"

"Deal."

Back to present

We started walking down the sidewalk a bit trying to figure out what to do. "So anything you wanna do?"

"Dunno. Haven't really done something like this. What was it you decided to do with Shiozaki on your date again?" I thought about what I did and kinda figured they might not be the best choice of actions for Uraraka of all people.

"I'm not thinking you'll enjoy going to a book store and stuff like that."

"Hm. Fair point. If that's the case, then how about we head into a shop that catches our eyes." I agreed not thinking it was a problem. We went down the street for a few minutes before noticing an arcade. We decided to head in not having any reason not to. There, we found a couple of old school games that we decided to play. They weren't anything intense per say, but both of us kinda became a little competitive with facing off against one another. However, we noticed what seemed to be one of those old time punching games where you'd hit the punching bag and it rated your force. Uraraka went first to punch it herself to notice it not get as high as she wanted.

"Moderate. Guess that could be about right without quirks."

"Well if you're such a great fighter, then why don't you punch the thing!" I guess I hit a sore spot for her to agree and pull my arm back. When I hit it, I jammed my thumb for Uraraka to roll her eyes. "You don't hold your thumb while punching. You're gonna break it that way. You hold it to the side of your knuckles while using the knuckles connecting your fingers to the palm of your hand as your surface to hit what you want to." I followed her logic to hold my hand the way she said in a fist. I pulled my arm back and punched the punching bag as hard as I could. When it finished, I looked at my score.