Daddy's Little Monster

3rd person POV:

Ryukyu heard the clawing of something on top of them with the lights not able to show what exactly it was. "I don't know what this thing is, but huddle up right now so it can't pick us off so easily."

Everyone did this for Izuku to try and use a night vision quirk he had to find it. 'Where is it. It has to be here somewhere.' He kept looking before a sound came from behind him to turn and be attacked by something. "AHH!"

"MIDORIYA!" Everyone shouted as the monster went right for Izuku's neck.

"AHHH! IT'S BITING ME!" Using a flame based quirk, Izuku punched the monster repeatedly before it was finally sent flying into a wall with a huge chunk of Izuku's shoulder with it.

"MIDORIYA! YOU'RE BLEEDING!" Izuku winced in pain as Tsu tried to rush over to help how she can.

"It's ok. The thing just took something out of me that I can repair." As if by magic, the injury on Izuku's shoulder regenerated in seconds before it became nonexistent. "I'm still disgusted with the fact this happens."

The monster began getting up while finishing what it took of Izuku's shoulder. Once it was done, the beast tried to escape for Hado to have nothing of this. "Nejire Wave!" She trapped the beast where it was for Ryukyu to come over in her dragon form and pin the beast to the ground.

"Tsugenai. Are you alright?" The dragon hero asked for Izuku to nod. "Are you able to take this thing's quirk to help reduce threats to us?"

"I'll try." Izuku ran over towards the beast and activated AFO. As he did however, the thought of what his father did to him came back and that right now, he wasn't much different than his father with the monstrosity in his own shoes. Though he shouldn't have to worry about this, the thoughts of what he went through still lingered inside his head.

"What are you waiting for, take the quirk now so we can prevent this thing from hurting us!" The monster was able to move it's head to bite down on Ryukyu's hand for her to be forced to pull back. When she did, the monster came at her again for Tsu to wrap her tongue around the creature and hold it still for at least a few moments.

"Tsugenai! Now!"

"I...I can't do it. This thing was turned into a guinea pig like me, so why am I doing the same thing I despised!?"

"Tsugenai. Heroes aren't people because they truly like what they do. They're heroes because they know that certain things have to be done whether they like it or not." Izuku still hesitated thinking of what he had to do before Ryukyu continued. "I can't even begin to think of what you've gone through as opposed to most others. But right now, it's either that thing or us and I'd rather keep you all safe if at all possible. Not only that, but the records mention basically that what they made is no longer human. If it was once at all otherwise, death would be a form of mercy to the person they once were."

As they spoke, Tsu lost her grip on the beast for it to break free and go directly after her before being blast by one of Nejire's spiraling waves. Wanting to help her work study students, Ryukyu flew towards the beast to hold it down again. Meanwhile, Izuku looked at his hands and remembered the horrible things he's done with his quirk. 'Don't focus on that. Focus on the here and now.' "DAMMIT! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Izuku ran towards the monster with two more arms coming out and becoming stronger with a few strength enhancer quirks. The beast was let go for Izuku to punch it multiple times. "If you're a monster that can regenerate cells, then I just have to keep you down until you can't regenerate!"

The monster shrieked as it repeatedly was punched in the face and torso. Blood came from the punches to splash on Izuku as he kept punching it and noticed his own father in front of it to only make the AFO user even angrier. "Ryukyu....should we....stop him?" Hado asked a little worried from what she was witnessing with the dragon hero not exactly fond of how this was happening either.