War of Hosu

In Hosu city, 3rd person POV:

Iida had come off a day with his work study pro Manual with the layout somewhat decent in his mind. Though he was offered better agencies, the engine quirk user went with this one for one specific reason.

"Nice job today Tenya." Manual came in to offer his appreciation to Iida with him thanking the pro.

"Thank you."

"Hey, do you mind if I ask you a question?"

Iida was curious and nodded. "What is it?"

"You accepted my offer to go after the Hero Killer, didn't you?" Iida said nothing as a way to make it clear to the water quirk using pro. "I figured as much. Look, I understand that you hate him. Honestly, no pro is really happy about the Hero Killer. But please don't get involved. Unlike the pros, you can't go after him legally and also won't be any different than him if you did." This irritated Iida with Manual trying to fix his wording. "I didn't mean to sound mean or something. It's just, you're a good kid with a bright future. It be horrible if you did something to ruin that like go pick a fight with a dangerous villain."

"I understand. I take no offense." Manual thanked Iida for being understanding, but this didn't quell his anger in the slightest. In fact, it only made him angrier knowing his brother's attacker was untouchable with him in the city where he's most likely to attack next.

At Gran Torino's home

Izuku had woken up late due to a bad dream and decided to splash some water on his face. For a while now, the bad memories of his father tormenting him had played in his head with them not stopping. He wanted to get over this torment, but never knew just how he could. While returning, he noticed Ochako sleeping soundly with a calm face instead of the average aggressive one she shows Izuku.

"To be honest, you're kinda cute when you're not trying to kill or hurt me." The comment made the AFO user let out a small laugh before coming back to reality about the past. "If...if I never stole your quirk or gave it immediately back when I did steal it, would we be in this bad of shape?" He obtained no answer with him realizing he's talking to an unconscious person right now. "I guess I'll never know. If it really does mean anything, I am very sorry for what happened to your parents and the fact you had to be quirkless for a while. Goodnight."

Izuku went back to his bed and fell back to sleep not thinking his words would mean anything. Little did he know, Ochako was awake during the entire thing to be more angered in herself. 'Maybe I should apologize to him and hold some benefit over doubt like Gran Torino said.'

The next day, Izuku POV:

"Alright. What else you got to say to her?" For the work study, Gran Torino had decided to ask  me to start insulting Uraraka due to something involving OFA rejecting her. I wasn't even sure a quirk could even do something like that if it's given to them, but I guess anything's possible.

"You're a pain in my butt that refuses to take the fact I wanna be a hero as opposed to a villain like what you're acting like."

"Grrr!" The thing to this was to have her understand what she's been putting me through or something and not have her react. This as he said would put us on even grounds and maybe help with the OFA thing with her understanding where I'm coming from.

"You also need to pick better friends than Kaachan. He was a jerk before when we were kids and I don't think that ego of his leveled out at all since then."

"Ah-" She was about to say something, but stopped mid sentence. "To be fair, it really didn't and you have a point there." I couldn't help but stifle a laugh at this since even she knew his ego is just as large as it's always been. "I mean, he really needs to get a girlfriend or get laid or something. If it were me, I'd try and find some way to mellow out a bit."