Brutal Teamwork

3rd person POV:

Izuku began charging at All Might with a Strength Enhancer and a Reinforcement quirk to try and control the amount of backlash he'd have. The AFO user gave a solid punch for it to be caught.

"Quite the punch you have lad. BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" All Might gave a solid punch directly to Izuku's face to send him into a destroyed building. There was a dust cloud up with Ochako somewhat worried that might've even overkill on All Might's part to the point she was about ready to go and make sure Izuku was ok.

"That was a close one." Izuku walked out of the rubble with his skull formed outside his head like a shield. "Good thing I thought ahead before that. Now. Time to see about getting serious." Four more arms came out of Izuku's side the same size and shape as his original two.

"So he's pulling out every quirk he could to balance the strength gap." Ochako says this to herself waiting patiently to find a single opening she could to take down her father.

"A quirk that increases the number of arms you have. Quite a powerful one."

"You haven't seen anything yet." Izuku's fingers became claws before latching into his wrists to start bleeding down the palms. With a pained look, he smiled at the pro before explaining. "Now that I've got blood down my hands, I can start this quirk." The blood immediately crystallized into what looked like a red coating of diamond on his hands. "Time for round two!"

Izuku went back at All Might with his first two hands being caught with the third and fourth landing on All Might's side. He knelt down in pain before letting go and evading the fifth and sixth arm. Izuku then went after the pro to keep him on the defensive. 'He's strong. But it doesn't seem like he's trying to actually take me down himself.' Getting as far back as he could, All Might tried to look around to not see Ochako. 'So that means Ochako must be around here waiting to capture me or going for the goal.' He immediately looked back to see nobody near the goal to believe it was the first option.

"WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING NUMBER 1!?" Izuku came to have three of his fists come at the pro's face but have All Might's wrists block it before kneeing Izuku in the stomach.

"You may have strength, but a weakness in a normal human being is still yours." All Might gave Izuku no time to recover to take back the ground that was lost. 'I need to give him my full attention or I'll be unable to hold him back.'

Seeing her father focus entirely on Izuku where he left his back open gave her the perfect opportunity. She got into a sprinting stance before charging 20% of OFA in her body. 'Alright. I gotta to aim this and time it just right.' She waited patiently and timed the fists her father were throwing to have his left connect with Izuku and launch. 'I GOT YOU NOW!'

Looking behind him, All Might was about to pull back, but was held where he was by a few tentacles coated with the same red crystal that was on Izuku's fists. "This is checkmate All Might."

"Do you honestly think that?" The pro smiled while the cuffs were placed on him by Ochako who slid around and landed behind Izuku and almost falling face first from the forward momentum she still had. The two had succeeded in passing their test.

"Well that was fun." Ochako patted the dust off her hands with Izuku changing his hands to normal and retracting the extra arms. Though they should've won, there was something off that he couldn't put his finger on. The two waited for a moment for something to be said before an announcer went off.

"Todoroki and Yaoyorozu have passed their exam."

"That's weird. Why didn't it say our success?" Ochako raised an eyebrow with Izuku just as confused.