Decompressing

Izuku POV:

The day after the incident with Hosu, I was asked some questions about the ordeal by a cop and some pro hero that I haven't met yet. They basically asked the obvious questions such as why I was at Hosu, what was my reasoning to go after the Hero Killer, did I have authorization to use my quirk and if I had any belief that my use of my quirk was too much. I answered them the best I could with the pro wearing glasses asking me for one final question.

"Before when you said you blacked out, what do you remember from that incident and what is the next thing you remember vividly enough?"

I let out a sigh before answering. "I honestly don't remember much. When the incident of me using the quirk I did happens, it takes time for it to come back to me. In about a week, I should be able to remember it vividly, but I do know I did the unforgivable and hurt two people that were just trying to help me. The only thing I remember after that is clear enough now is seeing a reflection of me and somewhat losing it seeing I hurt people I shouldn't have."

The pro wrote this down before looking back at me. "One last question and we'll be done. Do you find yourself a threat to yourself or others?"

"*sigh* That's a uhh...that's a hard question to answer when it really shouldn't be. I'm scared I'm not stable enough, but I don't intentionally want to be dangerous to anyone. I just wanna do the right thing." The pro stopped writing to look at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to be a loaded question."

"It's fine. Thank you for your time Mr. Midoriya. From what we can tell and from the talk we had from Gran Torino, you had authorization to do this and unfortunately became a victim yourself. We'll be in touch if anything else comes up."

"Thank you sir..."

"Nighteye." He got up to leave with the fact I still hurt people fresh in my head. I decided when I was alone to try and call someone.

Looking down my phone contacts, I decided to avoid telling Tenko and Nezu since they'd be more worried for my mental state. So, I decided to talk to one other person who tries to help me and is someone I can talk to without an issue of it circling back to me. "Hello?"

"Miruko. It's Izuku."

"What's up man?"

I was uneasy to answer, so I made sure I wasn't disturbing her. "Are you working right now or doing anything that I'm intruding on?"

"Nah. I'm just making lunch. What's wrong?" I didn't want to say it with Miruko asking again. "Did something happen?"

"....I screwed up."

"How bad?"

I was on the verge of tears when answering. "I blacked out and hurt two of my classmates. This is the second time in the last two months that I lost my self control. *hic* I'm scared next time I'll do something I'll regret." I almost lost it on the phone for Miruko to get what has me so scared.