Peaceful Day

Ochako POV:

The day after the internship ended, me and Midoriya made it unfortunately a point to make plans to head to an amusement park with our group of friends. If we didn't want to see each other, we could at least spend time in the arcades and on the rides there. I  said I'd bring Bakugou, Kaminari, Sero, and Momo. Midoriya would bring Kirishima, Ashido, Jirou, Shiozaki and Tsu. We also were able to get Iida and Todoroki to come as common mediums since both are kinda not against either one of us. I sat near a fountain with my group with Iida and Todoroki alongside us trying to start a conversation.

"So. Midoriya is alright?" Iida was asking with me nodding.

"Can't believe you four faced the Hero Killer." Momo was dumbfounded with most of the information about it being hushed.

"Shame the monster didn't die to the villain."

Todoroki looked at Bakugou a little silent before turning back to me. "Can somebody tell me why he hates Midoriya so much? Out of everyone, he probably has the lowest reason to hate him."

"SHUT IT ICYHOT!"

'Please somebody stop these two now.' I glanced over to see Midoriya's group coming over to thank whoever allowed them to come. 'Thank you.'

"Well. Look who showed up." The group glared at Bakugou with him flipping them off. "You wanna go extras?"

"*oink* *oink*" Pork Rinds came out from Midoriya's arms for everyone to see him and question.

"So why's there a pig?"

"He's a stress pet Kaminari. This is my micro pig Pork Rinds." He looked like the pig was wearing a black bowtie today that kinda made him look cuter than he was with the tie.

"So you had a pig as a stress pet?"

"That's right Yaoyorozu." Midoriya smiled for Jirou to kneel down at the small animal.

"Look at you. Aren't you a cutie." Pork Rinds gave a small lick to Jirou for Momo to be somewhat freaked out by it.

"I can't believe you'd let such a disgusting animal be held in your arms, let alone lick you."

"Animals like pigs are not as disgusting as you think. Some are very hygienic. Take Pork Rinds. He smells of soap and lavender." Shiozaki pointed this out with the pig hopping down and walking over to me.

"Hello Pork Rinds. You look spiffy today."

"*Oink*" He held his paw out while sitting for us to start moving out.

"This is bullshit. I gotta spend time with this fucking freak cause you're scared of some old geezer hitting you in the gut."

"Hey! Don't talk about Gran Torino like that Bakugou. He's a scary man with a cane that never breaks." I shook remembering half the times he hit me for Bakugou to laugh at me.

"You're that scared of some old fart? AHAHAHA!" I punched him in the side to get him to punch back and miss to unintentionally smack Momo's phone out and into the streets.

"Aw man. And that was a new phone."

"Smooth Bakugou." Kirishima said with him getting angry at him.

"SHUT IT SHITTY HAIR!"

"DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!" Ashido replied back with Kaminari and Sero joining in while Jirou and Tsu started to bicker as well.

"Well this worked as best as I could've expected." I sarcastically say this before noticing Pork Rinds take off into the streets. "Wait. Stop!"

I see the small pig nearly get hit by two cars before grabbing the phone in his mouth and ducking under a car coming by. "This pig is nuts."