Heart of Hope

3rd person POV:

"For the longest time now, I've always believed you would be able to outgrow this little 'rebellious streak' you have and become what you truly should be, my son. Clearly I was wrong." AFO did not physically show it, but he was beyond enraged at finding out Izuku was never going to willingly side with him. "No matter. I have ways of making you do as I please even without your willing consent."

Glancing back at the pros and seeing them not exactly equipped to take on someone of his father's caliber, Izuku leaned near Miruko and spoke with her. "Am I able to get authorization to use my quirk? I doubt he's going down so easily and you'll need someone on his level to win."

"That's probably the best thing to do at this point." Miruko cleared her throat and spoke fluidly for everyone to hear. "In the name of the Rabbit hero: Miruko, I officially authorize Izuku Midoriya to use his quirk in combat based scenarios until further notice and bla bla bla." she said the final bit quieter to avoid anyone getting the wrong idea.

"I've waited years for this, AFO. I hope you're ready." Izuku's hair began to change color from it's spring green to a solid white. "I'm gonna make you pay for those you hurt, especially mom."

"Haha! Truly a spectacle! You used a quirk to keep your hair that woman's hair color all this time. How adorable. Is this your little way of saying you're going to fight me with the quirks I gave you."

"More like forced on me." Izuku charged at his father with Miruko hopping in as well. "MIRUKO! BE CAREFUL! HE HAS A QUIRK THAT PUTS YOU TO SLEEP! IF HE HITS YOU WITH IT, TAKE YOUR LIFE IN THE DREAM!"

"You may be able to overcome it, but that doesn't mean it can't activate on you." AFO's hand was brought out to show an eye that was blood red with it's pupils sharp as a snake's. "Even though I cannot control you without physical contact, I can still put you to sleep. Dream Maker. Sleep." Izuku was sent into a deep sleep before waking up again to go after his father. He dodged a right punch for him to try to put Izuku to sleep again. "Sleep." Once again, Izuku was put in a dream with him waking up and giving a roundhouse. Miruko came after AFO's initial dodge with an axe kick to be evaded. 'I don't understand. Just how is Izuku this willing.' AFO had placed Izuku under a few more times to realize what is happening. 'Even when he's asleep, he's still retaining what's happening and taking his own life.'

"I'VE GOT YOU NOW!" Izuku activated a quirk to give him six arms for them to repeatedly attempt to punch AFO. He grabbed them and held them together with one of his quirks before shouting in anger.

"GO! TO! SLEEEEEEEP!"

Izuku found himself now in a darker dream. The home of his late mother was seen with her covered in blood. "How could I have a monster like you. Where were you when I was killed? Didn't you want to be a hero!?" She slapped Izuku's face to leave a strong sting. "You're just like him. You know that? A monster through and through."

The scene changed to the playground where he used to go to school as a child with the younger version of Ochako there. "They're dead." To the side, there was several construction equipment on the ground with what looked like two mangled bodies underneath. "You took the one thing that would've saved them from me. I hope it was worth the pain I went through to give it back now of all times."

The scene changed again to him in a classroom with Ashido, Kirishima, Jirou and Shiozaki. They stared at him with hateful eyes while speaking. "To think I thought of you as a bro. You're nothing but a monster."

"You're a demon in disguise." Ashido spoke with spite.

"A real devil." Jirou responded.

To the side, Shiozaki held eyes that were filled with rage to speak up. "I should've never had any feelings for someone like you. You would be better off dead for all I care."