Investigations

Izuku POV:

After Mr. Aizawa called our time, we all gathered together for him to begin asking me and Uraraka questions. "So you two, what did you think of fighting the top three?" He asked us in a 'the answer to most of your questions is in what you just did' way for me to think about what happened.

"I...felt like my moves were constantly being anticipated. Almost like they knew what I was going to do before I could even do it."

"In a sense, you're not wrong. Uraraka?"

She thought and seemed very angered before calming down and saying what she thought. "The gap even though we're first years and they're third years was ridiculous. I could only get a single punch in against these three. By the way, what are you're quirks?" Uraraka asked this while looking at the Big Three.

"Mine Manifest. In short, whatever I consume, I can turn by body into that. For example, takoyaki is regularly in my system cause of the Internship I'm doing with the BMI hero, so I can make tentacles of an octopus."

"Mine's Wave Motion. Thanks to my own energy, I can create spiraling energy. It's not fast, but it's still really strong. I also found ways to make myself fly while releasing the spirals on my feet."

"That explains how you can break off the wind pressure attacks we used. You were able to use your quirk's natural spirals to disperse the wind pressure and extend it in all directions to make it nothing by the time it would hit you."

"Did I? I just did what Ryukyu said to do if I ever am stuck in a fight with someone that can use wind. She tried to explain to me why, but she was very wordy about it and I only got out to do that when wind attacks come at me." Hado laughed at this before we all had a similar pity for the Dragon Hero.

"Anyway, wanna guess what mine is?" Togata asked with a smirk.

"It's two, isn't it. Or at least some kind of hybrid one like Todoroki's where you hold characteristics of two quirks inside you. One is some kind of phasing quirk and the other is some kind of strength quirk or quirk that allows you to jump high." Uraraka stated with it sounding possible with Togata shaking his head no.

"Nope. Sorry." Everyone raised an eyebrow before he explained. "My quirk is called Permeation. In short, I can phase through anything that isn't me or clothing that was made with my hair fibers. So when I was jumping, that was something special I found out about mass. Two objects with a solid mass can't overlap each other, so I get slingshotted out of the earth and by adjusing my trajectory, I can even change how I come out of the ground."

"That's amazing." Kirishima was in awe at this before Togata explained.

"Perhaps. But it does have it's own problems. When I'm intangible, hair can't get in my lungs, my eyes can't perceive light and my ears can't hear sound. All I'm left with after is a sense of falling. This quirk also wasn't that powerful from the start. I had to train myself. To put into perspective, if I wanted to go through a wall, I'd have to activate my quirk on everything but one leg, go through, deactivate it in the other and activate it on the first to bring it through."

"Seems like a time consuming process. You probably had to train that till it's second nature, I'm guessing?"

"Right on the money, Midoriya. Most of our quirks we had to train hard and learn how to use them in a more practical manner. There was a time when I was behind everyone. I was even dead last. But thanks to my hard work and my constant thinking of how to do things, I found a way to turn my own experience into power."

"Ok, but how do you turn experience into power?" Uraraka asked not exactly seeing the correlation between his quirk and the internships.

"Out on the field, situations are real. I've had situations where someone's hurt because of my actions or lack of. Some can even die. As such, we need to use that experience in a better way to avoid that from ever happening. That's what makes the Internships so special. They give you the opportunity to handle real life problems without any kid gloves and become stronger from it." I started to understand where he was going with this now. I glanced down at my hands for my personal experiences to come into my mind.