Sides

3rd person POV:

The next day of class had gone relatively normal for the members of class A with the lunch bell ringing. "Before you all head out, I want you all to meet up here after lunch for a meeting Hound Dog requested. I deem it mandatory and anyone that doesn't show will be faced with being pulled from the Sports Festival entirely. Do I make myself clear?" Everyone nodded at their tired teacher as he began walking out. "Good, now go eat and return here when you're done." Izuku and Ochako got up to head out to with their respected groups of people. Some decided to ask what was going on for them both to answer in a similar way. "It's because of the therapy session me and Uraraka/Midoriya have to go to." Each group didn't go any farther to just leave it at that. One thing was certain about the duo however, they really didn't want to spend their free time doing this with the other.

After lunch

The members of class A sat in the room waiting until their doglike teacher walked in. "Good to see you're all here. Allow me to simplify why you all are here. *ahem* Due to the acts prior to the USJ trip, it has come to my attention that you all are rather divided and choose to side with either Midoriya or Uraraka on whether they have the right to act the way they do. Now I will not tell you their stories nor will they tell you since they are irrelevant. However, I will ask why you support that person and how strong your determination to that person's side is. You all are in this class together like it or not, so you might as well get any lingering aggression on one another out now so it doesn't cause problems in the future." Hound Dog got up to look at Ayoyama first. "We will go by seat order. Meanwhile, Uraraka and Midoriya will be taught today by Shigaraki and All Might." On cue, both heroes came in for the duo to stand up. "The catch is, Shigaraki will be teaching Uraraka and All Might will be teaching Midoriya. The goal of this is to metaphorically show you both how the other's life is in a nutshell. So we will have them do the same training the other would do on a normal basis."

Both were kinda cross with this being the way things are going, but did not question it. They left with Hound Dog motioning Ayoyama to stand up. "Alright, the room next door is free. Let's head over there so nobody can hear you and you're free of any persecution if someone doesn't like your decision." The two left to head into the room in front of them. Hound Dog sat in the front with Ayoyama sitting in a seat across from him. "Now, how do you feel about the acts you're classmates Midoriya and Uraraka do and who would you think has the better mindset on their side that you'd help?" "Hmm, I would have to go with monsieur Midoriya." "And why is that?" "I understand the difficulties of having a dangerous quirk to myself and others around me. You see, my quirk does not accommodate my body when it first came to me. Due to this, I must wear a special support item so my naval laser does not leak out and harm others accidentally." "I see. So you side with him because you understand his troubles with his quirk." "Precisely."

Hound Dog began writing down this before asking another question. "What would you do however if Uraraka's belief that Midoriya will take everyone's quirks turns true?" "No. I do not believe it will. Even someone as undazzling as him shall shine and dazzle like myself." The french boy began to sparkle and gain a bit of unease from the teacher. "Ok. You can return and send your next classmate in." He left with Ashido coming in next. "Now Ashido. I see that you regularly hang out with Midoriya. So it is safe to assume you side with him?" "That's right. It isn't fair that Midoriya is treated like a monster when he himself was hurt by someone he should've had protect him." "I see...tell me, how are you so certain he isn't a threat?" "He's scared out of his mind of what he can do and is afraid to let his quirks out. Does that sound like someone that is a villain to you?" "He could be lying." "You say that after seeing the look of fear and terror in his eyes during the USJ." Hound Dog wrote this down knowing he's not going anywhere. "Very well, please send in your next classmate." Ashido got up to leave with Asui taking her spot.