Rush

Ochako POV:

Smoke started to clear for me to see myself completely alone with none of my classmates around. "Hello?" From what I could gather, everyone was separated with nobody in sight. "Crap. Now what?"

"Well. Lookie what we got here." I glanced up to see a bunch of other people circling around.

"Looks like we found a UA student."

"Good thing this isn't that guy with a lot of quirks. I'd be scared to face him out of everyone."

I started to slowly walk away from the group with them beginning to attack. Fortunately, I was able to hide behind a rock and try to think of my options. 'Ok. So for now, these guys are better off leaving alone. However, I'm stuck with nobody in my class around, no means of support, and everyone sees a target on my back for being from UA. So what is my objective now? Should I try and collect the marks I need to pass or try and find some of my other classmates in order to do this? Either way, I need to think of what to do soon and fast.'

"Pst. Uraraka." I glanced over to see Midoriya look in front of me and smile. "Wanna work together to get point-" I immediately tried to attack the person with GFA for them to dodge.

"I don't know who you are or where you came from, but I'm at least smart enough to see through an obvious disguise.

"And how do you know about that?" The imitation Midoriya asked.

"Because MIdoriya isn't even doing the exam with us." I attacked the person for them to dodge and go completely over me. I wasn't even able to see them touch one of my targets as I heard it light up. I quickly turned to see the person slide back and turn their body into a strange grey muck. Once it was cleared, it turned into a woman with fawn colored hair smiling. 'She's fast. Her reaction time is also really good. If I don't keep an eye on her, I'm sure she's going to get me out before I can even realize what she's-' I stopped thinking before I noticed the girl with nothing covering her body to blush a little. "PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON, NUDIST!"

"Whoops. That's just a flaw of my quirk. I can turn into people, but I lose my clothes if I transform them into something they're not."

"LIKE I WANNA HEAR THAT!"

"What's wrong?" She started to pose a little showing off some features with a somewhat arrogant smile. "Ashamed of something?"

"....This bitch is done." I went charging for her with giving attacks after attacks enhanced with my quirk for her to constantly dodge. As we neared a boulder, I slammed my hand through it and turned it to rubble, making a dust cloud around us. "Where did she go-" I was knocked off my feet and pinned to the ground by the girl who laid on top of me. 'When did she get behind me?'

"You're probably guessing how I did that. Well, it's a fun trick that I know. You see, I can become invisible to anyone as long as I hold my breath and think of nothing. The latter is the harder of the two though." I tried to move, but the girl had my arms to my back and was applying pressure to the center to keep me down. "So, Ochako. Tell me what happened to make Midoriya take a test in another location?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Consider it my way of saying I want to learn of everything about Midoriya. What he likes, what he's interested in, what woman he prefers. I want to know all of it so I can be his ideal girl if I wasn't already. You see," The girl went close to my ear and said the last bit in a low tone. "We're both a lot alike with our troubled families."

Her whisper of the comment of her family confused me now even more knowing this before a wave of tape and vines attacked the girl and pulled her off. 'Even Shiozaki and Sero can't pin her down. Just what the hell is this girl and what did she do to get this good?'