Battle of Beliefs

Izuku POV:

"Excuse me?" "I said, how can you use that quirk of yours if you've done so much bad with it?" I looked away from Todoroki while answering. "It's complicated. I'm not using the actual quirk when I use others, *sigh* but I guess it's just that I want to prove I have something I need to do." I looked down at my hands while activating AFO with green fire surrounding them. "This quirk has given me so much pain over the years that I'd love nothing more than to just give it away. But if I did, it would be someone else's problem. I can't let that be on my conscience. It would eat me away inside more than it already is." "I see. So you're doing the same as me." He held his left hand up to hold over his scar. "No. I'm probably doing worse than you, but mine is because I have to atone for those that are hurt by me." "In what way? The way you hurt Uraraka?" "I'd wish." I took a deep breath before explaining.

Ochako POV:

'Son of a bitch! WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!' I started looking in anger for Midoriya after his little outburst to me. 'He thinks he can call me a cunt and get away with it, HE'S GOT ANOTHER THING COMING!' I began to turn a corner before seeing Todoroki talk to someone. "You see, my father did some things with a few quirks I have. After hearing the voice, I knew who it was. 'You're dead now Midoriya.' "He made quirks that were made solely for killing people, especially All Might." I stopped my walk out to listen to him after hearing the fact he had quirks to kill dad. "So you were made to kill All Might?" "I...I don't know. I'm scared to find that out. If that is true, then I'm afraid I may end up becoming that." I started to hear fear in his voice to the point I haven't heard this since the USJ as he was screaming in agony tearing himself apart. "Just what exactly did your father do to make these quirks?" "He started with a baseline quirk from what I'm aware of, then he warped them by adding different quirks that change their aspect thanks to some scientist of his cloning and mass producing quirks. By the time the job was done, the final product was almost nothing like the original."

'All For One's....cloning quirks?' "What happened when they were finished?" "My father took them and forced them inside me like I was some kind of storage case for them. The feel of having a quirk forcibly implanted in your head is...agonizing doesn't even begin to describe the experience it is. Forcibly ripping or pushing a quirk inside someone makes me so violently sick to my stomach that I wanna throw up right now from remembering this." "Is that why you want Uraraka to at least accept the offer to give what you stole back?" I glanced over at Midoriya to see him nod. 'So he's not giving it back because I refuse to willingly allow him?...Wow, didn't actually think he'd be willing to do something considerate.' "So what happened after you obtained these quirks?" "I uh....*inhale* I was forced to use them. A side factor of my original quirk is called 'Forced Quirk Activation'. It does as the name implies. To make matters simple, I've killed people sine I was six years old. Not of my own accord, but I did hold the trigger to the gun in a way with someone else pulling it for me."

'Dear god that's messed up.' I kept listening for Todoroki to speak next. "You have my condolences, but just how many quirks do you actually have that are like this?" "...Let's just say they're in the triple digits and leave it at that." My eyes went wide hearing that Midoriya had at least a hundred of his quirks powerful enough to kill dad that were specially grown for this. "I try to keep these from being activated due to the fact they can create natural disasters by just using them. They are hell on earth if you're on the receiving end." 'Good thing that timer rang before or I'd be who knows where right now.' "Now it's time for me to ask a question Todoroki. Why don't you use your fire half?" Todoroki looked at his left hand before answering. "You've heard of quirk marriages, right?" "Those where people marry with hopes of having a child with a stronger quirk? What about them?" "My mother was forced into one by my father in hopes to find a way to surpass All Might. She suffered through hell because of my father's self righteous fixation of being number 1. One day, she finally broke inside and poured scolding hot water on my face. Before she did, she mentioned how she hated my left side however. She might've done it, but none of this would've happened if my father didn't force my mother into being that bastards wife. Because of this, I'm going to become the number 1 pro hero without his quirk."